17th January 2017, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue Automobile Engineering after completing H.Sc Commerce with 61% marks?

Respected Sir, I have completed my H.Sc Commerce scoring 61% marks and now I want to pursue Automobile Engineering so I want to know am I eligible to pursue Automobile Engineering after completing H.Sc Commerce with 61% marks? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue CS after completing B.Tech in Automobile Engineering from Chennai? -- [New]
  2. After HSc can I do automobile engineering or automobile design? I am in commerce
  3. Am I Eligible to pursue B.Sc CSE in Fergusson College with 63.33% marks in HSC?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering at the age of twenty seven years?
  5. From which branch should I pursue B.E after 3 years of completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue BBA course from Mumbai University after completing H.Sc (Commerce) in two attempts?
  7. Can I pursue MBBS after completing Engineering? Do I have to study intermediate again?
  8. To pursue M-Tech in automobile
  9. After HSc can I do Automobile engineering? I am from commerce stream
  10. After HSc can I do Automobile engineering? I am from commerce stream
  11. Am I Eligible to get admission to pursue B.Com from DU with 83.6% marks in 12th Commerce?
  12. How to pursue M.Tech in automobile engineering after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering
  13. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  14. How to join engineering(Mechanical) and degree(Commerce) after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  15. Can I do masters in automobile or any other branch after completion of Bachelors in Computer Engineering?
  16. List of colleges in Mumbai offering diploma course in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Commerce post graduate can do PhD in Commerce? Scope after doing PhD?
  18. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
18th January 2017, 06:21 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Automobile Engineering after completing H.Sc Commerce with 61% marks?

Automobile Engineering is one of the branch of Engineering which deals with the field of Automobiles. It is of 4 years duration. Candidates who have 12th standard or an equivalent examination in Non-Medical Science stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue Automobile Engineering course.

Admissions in Automobile Engineering course are done through National or State or University level entrance examination. You need to appear and qualify the entrance examination like JEE, EAMCET, etc., to get admission in Automobile Engineering course. Since, you have passed H.S.C with Commerce stream, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing Automobile Engineering course.
18th January 2017, 10:51 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Automobile Engineering after completing H.Sc Commerce with 61% marks?

1. For Automobile Engineering course candidate must have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board.

2. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of Entrance Examination.

3. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to pursue Automobile Engineering after completing H.Sc Commerce with 61% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?