19th March 2016, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Can i appear for AIPMT entrance with 59% marks in 12th?

I have secured 59.3% marks in 12th standard. And i have scored 55% marks in physics, chemistry & biology subjects. So i want to know that if i can appear for the AIPMT entrance?

19th March 2016, 08:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i appear for AIPMT entrance with 59% marks in 12th?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in AIPMT entrance examination after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 59% marks from a recognised board. Candidates who have completed 12th standard with minimum aggregate of 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects and those who have passed English as a subject in the qualifying examination are eligible to appear in AIPMT examination. Since, you have secured an aggregate of 59% marks in your 12th standard, you are eligible to appear in AIPMT examination.
19th March 2016, 10:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have secured 59.3% marks in 12th standard. And i have scored 55% marks in physics, chemistry & biology subjects. So i want to know that if i can appear for the AIPMT entrance?
Yes, of course you are eligible for AIPMT entrance with 59% marks in 12th.

The basic educational qualification required for AIPMT entrance exam is passed in 12th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-technology at the qualifying examination.

Those who are belonging to the Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes can get the relaxation upto 10% percentage of marks at 12th standard level.

Official website - Click Here
20th March 2016, 12:03 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for AIPMT Entrance Examination:

Yes, you are eligible to appear for AIPMT Entrance Examination with the above mentioned percentage criteria. The minimum qualification required and percentage criteria required is given in detail.

>> Candidates must have passing 12th Class from a recognized university.
* Must have secured minimum 50% marks - Aggregate (All subjects marks taken together)
* Must have scored 50% marks in each of the following subjects individually in Physics, Biology/ BioTechnology/ Chemistry and English.

>> As you have scored more than what percentage is required, you are eligible to appear in AIPMT Examination.
20th March 2016, 12:45 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for AIPMT entrance with 59% marks in 12th class.
Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in 12th class from any recognised board.
Relaxation of 10% marks is there for SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates.
Age of candidate must be from 17 to 25 years. There is relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit to reserved categories.
20th March 2016, 01:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can appear for AIPMT exam.

AIPMT exam requires 50% marks in 12th standard from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subject.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?