7th April 2017, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for MBBS entrance exam, being a B.Pharm graduate?

I have completed my B.Pharm graduation and belong to SC category. Can I appear for the MBBS entrance exam?

7th April 2017, 08:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for MBBS entrance exam, being a B.Pharm graduate?

For medical entrance exam, there is upper age limit mentioned only for government colleges. Therefore, you can surely appear for MBBS entrance exam after B.Pharm graduation.

Just make sure that you have studied PCB stream in your class 12th. You will be eligible only for private medical colleges, if your age is above 25 years.
7th April 2017, 09:38 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and it is five year duration course from any recognised university.

The required eligibility to pursue course is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in NEET examination for admission in course. So, if you have above qualification, you are eligible to appear for examination. There is no upper age limit to appear for examination.

To get any extra details regarding examination pattern and syllabus visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
8th April 2017, 12:51 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can appear in the MBBS entrance examination after the completion of your B.Pharmacy graduate, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th with Science stream studying PCB as a subject combination from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to appear for the entrance examination.
8th April 2017, 01:05 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed your bachelor of pharmacy degree, so you can appear for NEET entrance examination to get admission for MBBS course. In order to appear for this examination you should have completed your 12th standard with minimum 50% marks in PCB subjects from a recognized board. As you belong to SC category, so you should have scored 40% marks. The age limit is 17 to 25 years and for reserved categories it is relaxed by 5 years.

So, there is nothing to worry about you can appear for MBBS entrance examination being a B.Pharm graduate.
8th April 2017, 12:19 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Yes, you can appear for NEET (National Eligibility and Entrance Test) and for that the candidate must have completed his/her 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum of 50% marks for general candidate and for physically handicapped a minimum of 45% marks and for reserved categories a minimum of 40% marks is required. The age of the candidate should be on or after 1st October 1992 for general candidates and for reserved candidates the Date of Birth should be on or after 1st October 1987. After scoring good marks in NEET you can take admission in good and reputed college to pursue MBBS course.
8th April 2017, 05:35 PM
kalamrockz

Yes, you can very much appear for MBBS entrance examination after completion of your B.Pharma, there is no problem in it. The minimum educational qualification to appear for MBBS entrance examination is that the candidate should have completed their +2 level of education and should have scored minimum 60% in aggregate.

Therefore, you need not worry as you are very much eligible for it.
8th April 2017, 11:00 PM
khanexpert

Yes, you can appear for MBBS entrance examination after having completed your B.Pharma. You should however prepare well for MBBS entrance examination as it is not that easy to crack and get admission in good college for further studies.
29th November 2019, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bpharma in 2017 can I apply for neet and under which code and how to deal with tc
22nd September 2020, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I'm b.pharm graduate suppose I will pass NEET exxm my pci certificate was surrender for after completion off mbbs
16th March 2021, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

After passed optometry which code apply for neet exam form eligibility
14th July 2021, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Which NEET Code is applied for pharmacy graduate.
14th July 2021, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am b.pharm graduate which code applicable for me to sit in NEET 2021?
28th June 2022, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply neet 2023 after b pharmacy complete
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?