15th June 2017, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for admission in any university on the basis of bridge course from KSOU?

I have completed bridge course equivalent to 12th in 2015 through KSOU. Is it valid? Can I apply for further studies in any other university?

15th June 2017, 05:28 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for admission in any university on the basis of bridge course from KSOU?

Yes, you can apply for admission in various university with your degree but I am not sure that most of the university will accept it. However, you can also get admission in various institutes to study further.

Most of the institutes do not accept certificates from open universities and do not entertain it, so you will not be able to get admission in those boards but will get admission in some of the colleges entertaining the certificates.
16th June 2017, 12:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for admission in any university on the basis of bridge course from KSOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed bridge course equivalent to 12th in 2015 through KSOU. Is it valid? Can I apply for further studies in any other university?
No, KSOU degree is not valid for regular course.

After completion of 12th standard in distance mode, you are not eligible to do graduation degree in regular basis.

But you should complete your graduation degree in distance mode also.
2nd February 2019, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bridge course equivalent to 12th in 2015 through KSOU. Is it valid? I am eligible for any kind of government job?
[email protected]
17th August 2019, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bridge course equivalent to 12th in 2015 through KSOU. Is it valid? I am eligible for any kind job? Private or govt?
Please share your answer
6th September 2020, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

31st January 2021, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I completed SSLC in 1998. Now I want to pursue degree course. Is there any course equivalent to 2nd PUC
5th October 2021, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Degree bridge course ( equivalent to 12th) in 2014 can I get to government job in this certificate helping to my I completing graduation and post graduation so can I apply to government job can I eligible please please give me the directions sir
3rd December 2021, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

I have completed Degree Bridge Course-02 Equivalent to 12th commerce in May-2013 in KSOU can I eligible to apply for government jobs and for further regular degree please reply as soon as possible
13th May 2023, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I completed b sc nursing.but I don't have bridge course I need bridge course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?