30th October 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D after completion of M.Tech from KSOU?

Can I get admission in Pune or other reputed university for PHd after completing M.Tech from KSOU?? Can you please give me the right information on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon ans possible. Thank you!

30th October 2016, 10:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D after completion of M.Tech from KSOU?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to opt for Ph.D after the completion of M.Tech from KSOU, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course.
31st October 2016, 05:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D after completion of M.Tech from KSOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get admission in Pune or other reputed university for PHd after completing M.Tech from KSOU?? Can you please give me the right information on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon ans possible. Thank you!
After completion from M.Tech degree from KSOU, you are eligible for Ph.D course because KSOU is recognized by UGC.

I have attached a document regarding UGC approval for KSOU, so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf KSOU UGC APPROVAL.pdf(84.0 KB, 9 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?