12th October 2016, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after comlpetion of M.Com through IGNOU?

I have completed my M.Com through IGNOU nw can I do phd and what is the procedure? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon as possible on this. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

13th October 2016, 06:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after comlpetion of M.Com through IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my M.Com through IGNOU nw can I do phd and what is the procedure? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon as possible on this. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!
After completion of M.Com degree from IGNOU, you are eligible for Ph.D course.

But your masters degree marks must be above 55%.

You should qualify in UGC NET entrance exam.
13th October 2016, 10:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after comlpetion of M.Com through IGNOU?

If you have got M.Com with 55% marks, then surely you can apply for Ph.D admission in India. You need to apply on a prescribed format, when university releases admission notification.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
14th October 2016, 12:55 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible to do Ph.D after the completion of M.Com through IGNOU, there is no problem being an IGNOU candidate.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Commerce from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Commerce.
You must have to qualify in the NET examination in order to take admission in different Universities to pursue Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?