2nd February 2018, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for BBA being a Sanskrit university student?

One question I have - That whether I being a Sanskrit university student. Can I apply for BBA? Please answer as fast as you can with some necessary details.

2nd February 2018, 08:01 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Can I apply for BBA being a Sanskrit university student?

Bachelor of Business management (BBA) is a three years Under graduate programme and has 6 semesters pattern.

Eligibility Criteria:

*Candidates have to complete HSC or equivalent from a recognized institute with English as one of the subject.

*Minimum 50%-60% is needed at HSC level.

Entrance exams were conducted by various authorities in the National, State and University levels.

Candidates who meets the above eligibility criteria can apply for the BBA course.
3rd February 2018, 10:22 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to apply for BBA course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any stream from a recognised university. Admissions in BBA course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university. So, if you have passed 12th standard in any stream from a recognised university, you are eligible to pursue BBA course.
3rd February 2018, 03:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can apply for the BBA course being a Sanskrit University candidate, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination in any discipline from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the BBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?