4th January 2016, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I become an Allopathy Doctor after completion of Bachelor of Physiotherapy?

Dear Sir,
I am studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy and I would like to know that after BPT can I become an Allopathy Doctor? Please tell me asap.

11th January 2016, 11:56 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I become an Allopathy Doctor after completion of Bachelor of Physiotherapy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy and I would like to know that after BPT can I become an Allopathy Doctor? Please tell me asap.
Sorry, it is not possible to become Allopathy Doctor after Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. To become Allopathy Doctor the aspirant has to study MBBS. So if you join MBBS and finish the course, then you can become an Allopathic Doctor. You can be a Physiotherapist after your BPT. You can add”Dr” before your name and “PT” after your name, so that you are called as Physiotherapy Doctor (like Dr.Ram(P.T)).
1st January 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become an Allopathy Doctor after completion of Bachelor of Physiotherapy?

Is there any Bridge course for BAMS doctors after 10-15 years of his practice to become a MBBS graduate or can he get admission for the same course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?