24th December 2016, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my 12 years old BA now?

I have completed my regular diploma course after 10 standard. I joined BA cooperation in correspondence but couldn't write even one exam. After 12 years I want to complete it. I am in teaching field. Can you guide me?

25th December 2016, 12:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my 12 years old BA now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my regular diploma course after 10 standard. I joined BA cooperation in correspondence but couldn't write even one exam. After 12 years I want to complete it. I am in teaching field. Can you guide me?

Sorry, it is not possible to complete the BA which you joined 12 years ago. The maximum duration for a BA course will be around 6 years. You can join again the BA course now and complete it. The course duration will be three years. The course can be studied through correspondence mode. You don’t need to attend the classes on daily basis. You should appear for the examinations only and complete the BA course. Your daily business will not affect by the correspondence course.
25th December 2016, 11:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't pursue your 12 years old BA now because most of the universities have set a time limit for complete a degree course which is mostly 7 years time in most cases. Hence, 12 years is way above that level.

You can take fresh admission in the given course, if you are interested in pursuing it. There is no other choice left for you.
26th December 2016, 09:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that it is not possible to complete your left over BA course which you have left 12 years ago. The maximum duration of the above mentioned course is about 6 years. Since you have left 12 years ago, you cannot complete it at this instant.
In order to pursue the said course, you must have to take admission once again to complete your BA degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?