7th January 2016, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete graduation in 1 year?

After seeing the reply provided earlier for the same question, I am asking it again is it possible to complete the graduation within 1 year, if yes than which distance learning education faculty or university would provide it which is UGC approved.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to complete my uncompleted graduation in one year? If yes what will be the fees for it? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to complete graduation in one year? What are the steps which I need to follow for the same?
  3. What should I do to complete B.Sc computer science graduation after 3 years drop?
  4. Is it possible to complete two years graduation course in 1 year?
  5. Is it possible to complete 2nd year of graduation after a long gap? Also provide expenses details?
  6. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  8. First year engineering failed, how can I complete my graduation?
  9. How to complete Graduation when I am 36 years old?
  10. Is it possible for me to complete my BA graduation after 5 years of gap?
  11. Is it possible for me to complete my graduation course if I have left it in the middle?
  12. Is it possible to complete the Graduation course in 1 year?
  13. Possibility to complete 2 years of Graduation in a year if discontinued?
  14. How can a candidate who failed in 2 subjects in B.Com final year, complete his graduation later?
  15. Can I complete graduation within a year through distance mode? Which university offers 1 year graduation?
  16. Possibility to complete remaining 2 years of Graduation in 1 year?
  17. Is there any possibility to complete graduation in 1 year?
  18. Which University is best to do B.Com graduation in correspondence mode?
8th January 2016, 08:55 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation in 1 year?

No, Graduation course can not be complete in one year , It is quite Impossible if you are taking it as regular students . Normally U.G course are for three years & Four Years.
B.Com
B.Sc
BBA
B.A
These course are all three years course . All Technical course are Four years course which are as follows:
B.Tech
B.Arch
Etc..
8th January 2016, 11:14 PM
kantraman

No graduation degree is completed in three years not in one year.So if you want to be graduate then you have to appear three time in this graduation degree one in BA/B.Sc first year,second in BA/B.Sc 2nd years or third in BA/B.Sc 3 rd year.
9th January 2016, 01:33 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that graduation course is not possible in one year,not even via distance mode, you can pursue diploma course which are of one year, but I am sorry to say that graduation course is for a minimum of 3 years.
9th January 2016, 01:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to complete graduation within one year.
You have to complete your graduation within fixed time period that is Decided whether you pursue degree via distant mode or via regular mode.
9th January 2016, 01:28 PM
ruthless
Member+

No it is not possible to complete graduation within one year. After 12th ,minimum Three years are required to complete graduation.
9th January 2016, 05:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

As far as Indian education system is concerned there isn't any procedure to complete graduation in 1 year. If there was any valid recognized way of doing graduation in 1 year then people wouldn't waste their 3 years at reputed colleges.

There might be some foreign universities offering such course but I am sure they are blacklisted universities. It is better to go for the longer route.
5th August 2018, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Can i take admission directly in third yrs of bcom as i have two yrs of after my 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?