3rd January 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I do 12th from External? Procedure for the same?

I want to do 12th commerce external next year. I am studying in 11th and want to do 12th external. Can I do and what will be the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for campus interview after completing MBA external? Does MBA external has scope equal to normal MBA? Procedure to do external MBA?
  2. What is procedure for private student exam 12th commerece in gujarat vadodara -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure to give external exam for class 12th Science?
  4. How to do M.Com Part I in external after completing B.Com from Saurashtra University? What is the procedure and syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure to take admission for external B.E from Mumbai University?
  6. What is the procedure to give 12th exam as an external student?
  7. How can I apply for external 3rd year BA after 9 years of completing class 12th? What is the procedure to do so?
  8. How can I apply for class 12th (Commerce) external Board? From where can I get the registration form?
  9. Procedure to take admission in M.Com external?
  10. In which month with the M.Com external admission start? Procedure and syllabus for the same?
  11. External 12th Commerce is considered or not? Will it create any problem at the time of admission in degree course?
  12. How to do M.Com part I in external after completing B.Com from Saurashtra University
  13. Procedure of Exam form filling for external student for 12th commerce exam?
  14. Can I write external exam of 12th Commerce if not studied 11th and 12th class?
  15. procedure for online admission for external M.Com? What is the fee structure?
  16. Is it possible for me to give the 12th commerce after a long gap?
  17. Information about M.Com external admission procedure? What is the fee structure?
  18. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
4th January 2018, 04:26 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do 12th from External? Procedure for the same?

Sorry to inform you that you can't do your 12th from any other board/school/mode other then the school in which you are currently pursuing your 11th standard. Registration for 12th standard board examinations are done in 11th standard itself, so its not possible to do 12th standard from any other board/school.
4th January 2018, 06:49 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you want to complete your 12th standard through external board then you should go for a National Institute of Open Schooling. Candidate must have minimum qualification of 10th standard in order to get admission in this board and last day to register for 12th standard is 31st Jan. You can register to online mode in the website of NIOS.
5th January 2018, 12:12 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that for appearing in Class 12th examination as an external candidate i.e; for completing your Class 12th academics in distance mode you will have to refer to open board of examination and in that case the best option available for you is the option of NIOS ( National Institute of Open Schooling ) as same is one of the national board of education.

Further in case of regular board of examination like CBSE, ICSE etc. one can appear in as external candidate only if you have failed in board examination once when appearing as a regular candidate.

So as far as you are concerned about the possibility of appearing in Class 12th board examination as an external candidate being a student of Class 11th then I would like to let you know that you are eligible through open schooling board but not through regular board of examination as mentioned above.
5th January 2018, 04:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

If you want to pursue class 12th examination externally, then you have to leave your current school after the completion of class 11th examination. Then only you can appear in the examination as an external candidate. Otherwise, if you continue your studies from your respective School, then you have to appear for the examination through regular mode.
So, just apply in any Open School on the basis of class 11th and appear in the class 12th examination through distance mode in the upcoming year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?