3rd January 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I change my college in the same university?

I am a student of B.Sc physics honors and appeared part-1 exam(theory practical). Now I want to change my college under same university. Tell me the way.

4th January 2018, 10:53 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change my college in the same university?

In order to change the college under same university, you need to have the same stream and subjects in the new college. You have to write an application regarding the matter and submit it to the authorities of your present college and you also have to take the permission from the new college that you want to join it. If you have a valid reason then you will get a transfer certificate and the permission to change your college.
4th January 2018, 04:38 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, you can change from one college to another college in the same university but to do that you need a very strong reason, also you must have to fulfill some criteria.
You need to talk to the college in which you want to take transfer as well as to the college in which your presently attending, and only if the both colleges agree then only you can take the transfer. Make sure the new college have the subject combination which you are studying. Also you must have good percentage marks in your 1st year.
4th January 2018, 04:40 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, you can change from one college to another college in the same university but to do that you need a very strong reason, also you must have to fulfill some criteria.
You need to talk to the college in which you want to take transfer as well as to the college in which your presently attending, and only if the both colleges agree then only you can take the transfer. Make sure the new college have the subject combination which you are studying. Also you must have good percentage marks in your 1st year.
4th January 2018, 06:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can change your college under the same University through the process of migration. Migration is a process through which a candidate can change the college under same University in the same stream in between his academic years. And for that you have to consult your college.
4th January 2018, 09:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to change from one college to another college even if it is under the same university. You can't change from one university to another university in the middle of the course. You have to pursue complete duration of the course from the same college where you have secured admission for pursuing the course to be eligible to get Bachelor's degree certificate.
5th January 2018, 04:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

You can definitely change from your current college to another college under the same University. But, for that you must have some genuine reason for the change and you must have to posses the same stream with the subjects which you were studying in the previous college. It will be better if you change your college before the registration is done to avoid any obstructions. Write an application to the college authorities stating them to change the college with a valid reason and submit it in the office. The authorities will help you with further procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?