29th December 2015, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed in social studies and English after graduation in Geography and History?

I did graduation from geography and history but English was not in my graduation subject. Can I do b.ed. in social studies and English?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Ed in social studies and English after graduation in Geography and History? -- [New]
  2. Can I do my B.Ed from English if it was not a subject during my graduation? How to prepare for TGT?
  3. How may i add an extra subject(history or geography) in graduation level after completing it? I've completed graduation with Hindi, English, Political Science, and Food Technology and B.Ed in social science
  4. What is the relationship between social studies and social science?
  5. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 48% marks? I have done graduation in geography(Hons)
  6. Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? Currently, I am pursuing 12th with agriculture, english(as 2nd language), geography, history, business studies and development studies subjects?
  7. Can I take admission in B.Ed after Bachelors degree in Tourism from IGNOU?
  8. Is it possible to redo my graduation with history as majors instead of Economics?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed with the mentioned percentage in B.A. and M.A.? Procedure to apply?
  10. What is the HAS syllabus? Books to be referred?
  11. What are the courses and subjects to be chosen after passing 12th to become an IAS
  12. Can I prepare for civil service exam after passing B.A?
  13. Model Question Papers for TET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List short Diploma courses in History or Archeology after B.Sc. graduation?
  15. How should I become an IAS officer after passing 10th?
  16. Study material for VAO exam?
  17. How can I apply for IIST? Qualifications required for this?
  18. Which jobs can i get after BA completion with 65% marks?
30th December 2015, 11:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed in social studies and English after graduation in Geography and History?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did graduation from geography and history but English was not in my graduation subject. Can I do b.ed. in social studies and English?
Yes, you can do B.Ed in social studies and English subject.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with at least 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.
31st December 2015, 12:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed in social studies and English after graduation in Geography and History?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Since, you are studied Geography and History subject so definitely you are eligible to apply for B.Ed in Social studies. Those who have completed their graduation from any of the recognized institution are eligible to apply for B.Ed in social studies. The graduation must be obtained in any discipline with at least 50% marks. The candidates who pursue their final year graduation are also eligible.
8th September 2021, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I did my graduation in English and thinking to do B. Ed in Social studies, is it possible or not?
25th September 2021, 12:22 AM
Shamaila parween

Yes I can go with any subject in graduation I also do graduation with geography and history hons. But depending on the rules of college and university.
23rd February 2022, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

I am a post graduate in history and graduate in literature Can I do BEd in MA history
17th June 2022, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I am a post graduate in MA English Language and Literature, can I do B.Ed in social science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?