31st October 2016, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation in mass communication after completion of graduation in BCA?

Can, I do after graduation in jounerlisms
And mass communication , just complete
Bca? Can you please give me the information on this? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Akshita vishwa

Related Questions:
  1. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  2. Doing mass communication as graduation course will benefit for qualifying IAS exams?
  3. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to do post graduation course in mass communication after completion of graduation in English honours?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Ed in Mass Communication if completed PG in Photography and in Creative Digital Media?
  6. Which is the best institute for graduation in mass communication in India?
  7. Can I pursue mass communication for graduation after completion of 12th with PCB stream?
  8. What job I can get if I have completed post graduation in mass communication?
  9. Is it good to pursue mass communication after completion of engineering graduation course?
  10. What do after Diploma in Electrical engineering other tan B.Tech?
  11. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  12. Can I get RJ jobs without graduation in mass communication? Is it possible?
  13. Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of BA in English?
  14. What type of jobs I can get after completion of graduation with geography honours and masters in mass communication?
  15. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
  16. Eligibility for PO after 45% in Graduation and 65% in PG in Mass Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  18. Is it possible to do masters in Psychology after completion of graduation in mass communication?
31st October 2016, 06:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do graduation in mass communication after completion of graduation in BCA?

Yes, you can go for mass communication course on the basis of BCA degree. It is an open field and any stream graduates can go for it. You can go for PG diploma or any master degree course in it.

IIMC conducts entrance exam for PG diploma course every year for graduates. You can get admission based on your performance in written exam and interview.
31st October 2016, 09:58 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do graduation in mass communication after completion of graduation in BCA?

Yes you are eligible to pursue Mass Communication after BCA.
Eligibility criteria are as under:-
Candidate must be a degree of intermediate from any of the recognize university.
Candidate must have at least 60% aggregate in their intermediate.
Candidate must be good in English.
Candidate height should be more than 5.1 inch.
31st October 2016, 10:28 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue Mass Communication after BCA.
Eligibility criteria are as under:-
Candidate must be a degree of intermediate from any of the recognize university.
Candidate must have at least 60% aggregate in their intermediate.
Candidate must be good in English.
Candidate height should be more than 5.1 inch.
31st October 2016, 11:53 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

After the completion of the BCA there are numerous courses available.some of them are given below:-

1.Master Of Computer Application (MCA)

2. Master Degree in Computer Management (MCM)

3. Master in Management (MIM)/ MSc in Management

4. Master Of Business Administration

5. MSc IT

6. G-CAT Masters

7. PGDCA (Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Applications )

8. PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma In Management)

9. LAW

10. Mass Communication Courses

11. M.Com
31st October 2016, 11:59 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

The candidate who wishes to make carrier in journalism has to opt for Bachelor's degree or Post Graduate degree in journalism/mass communication .

The procedure to become a journalist are following:-

- The candidate must be 12th pass in any stream with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized board to get admission for Bachelor degree in journalism .

- The candidate must have passed Bachelor degree in journalism to get admission for Post graduate degree courses .

-The candidate must have good communication skills and linguistic skills and writing skills and listening skills.

-The Entrance exam of various journalism institutes usually held in the month from May - July every year consists of a written test followed by Group discussions and Interview.
1st November 2016, 01:45 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria to get admission in Mass Communication course is that the candidate should have completed their 12th board examination from a recognized board. Therefore, in your case you can very much get admission in mass communication course, there is no such problem in it, it has nothing to do with your BCA course.
1st November 2016, 08:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Bca? Can you please give me the information on this? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Akshita vishwa
Yes, you are eligible for Mass communication course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible to get admission in bachelor degree in journalism.

You age should be above 17 years.
1st November 2016, 04:41 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Akshita vishwa

It is not advisable to study graduation again after completion of BCA. You can study M.A Mass Communication course after completion of graduation in BCA. The graduates in any discipline are eligible to do M.A Mass Communication course. The candidates should be very good in English communication and should be creative personality. The course duration will be two years. The course is useful for someone who wishes to pursue his career in the media field. The course is available in the institutions given below;

Chitkara University - Website Link

Christ University - Website Link

Sharda University - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?