19th March 2015, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

What are the courses available to do after Graduation in Economics, Political Science and Hindi?

What are the courses after doing graduation in Economics, Political science & Hindi? I am just looking for some good course after my Graduation which am not sure now. Kindly give me the information soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses after completing 12th in Humanities with political science, Hindi, English, Economics and Computer?
  2. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  3. Is there Arts stream(Higher Secondary) in St. Joseph College, Bangalore?
  4. Eligibility for M.A. in Economic from Delhi University?
  5. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
  6. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A from HPU Shimla?
  7. How may i add an extra subject(history or geography) in graduation level after completing it? I've completed graduation with Hindi, English, Political Science, and Food Technology and B.Ed in social science
  8. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A with subjects like Hindi, Economics and Political Science? What is the eligibility and fee structure for the same through correspondence?
  9. How to do M.A in Hindi after graduation in subjects like english, pol. science, economics and sanskrit? Procedure for the same?
  10. Is the recruitment procedure of IB to be held soon SKM University valid?
  11. Minimum qualification required to join M.Com?
  12. Universities that offers Ph.D(Political Science) in Hindi?
  13. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post graduation in?
  14. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post-graduation in?
  15. Sample question papers of 12th Arts Stream for Hindi, English, Economics, History, Political Science in Hindi Medium? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do Ph.D in Political Science? Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi Medium
  17. What should I do after completion of BA course having interest in Maths and Economics?
  18. How to do B.A course? Which is better between Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English
19th March 2015, 07:30 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the courses available to do after Graduation in Economics, Political Science and Hindi?

There are many courses available for the students in Economics, Political Science and Hindi after completion of graduation. Some of the courses were given below.

1. Financial Economics MA
2. M.A Rural Development
3. MBA Financial Market
4. M.A in Economics
5. M.A in Hindi
6. M.A in Anthropology
7. M.Com
19th March 2015, 10:40 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the courses available to do after Graduation in Economics, Political Science and Hindi?

There are various master's degree courses available for you which you can pursue after your graduation in economics, Hindi and Political Science and I have listed some courses which can be fruitful for you in accordance with the job purpose in future :

MBA in Economics
MBA in Banking and Finance
MBA in Sales and Marketing
MBA in Travel and Tourism
MBA in Hotel Management
MA in Economics
MA in Hindi Literature
MA in Political Science
MA in Public Administration
MA in English Literature

As far as my knowledge is concerned about the courses, you should take your interest first means choose the field in which you are very interested then choice your course then you will easily be able to select a PG degree for your future to build up your career after academic life.

If you are interested in teaching field then you should opt MA in Hindi or English Literature because these degrees are demanded in teaching field so you can develop your career in this area and if not interested then choose others.

MBA is also an option for you but choose carefully hence you have completed degree in Economics then Banking and Finance can be a better choice for your career because through the help of these qualifications, you can enter banking and financial industry and insurance as well and start your career well so think about the career in banking because this is the most growing sector in India now a days.

If you go for MA or MBA in Economics so these courses can also be helpful to grow in banking sector because through the banking, you can enter economical field of Indian Government that is why you have various options but choose carefully as per your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?