17th January 2018, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Sai International School in 2018? How is the hostel and fee for 1 year?

What is the procedure of admissions in the school in 2018? What is its fee for 1yr including hostel? How is the hostel? Can someone please share me the feedback who is already studying there? It will be really helpful for me. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sai international school in class 1? What is the fee schedule of school and hostel?
  2. Details about fee structure of Sai International School with hostel charges?
  3. What is the procedure for admission in Sai International Bhubaneshwar for class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission and Hostel?
  4. How to get admission in 6th standard at Bhagavan Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi?
  5. How much is the fee of Sai International School, Bhubaneswar and what is the admission procedure?
  6. Admission for 4th standard (CBSE syllabus) in other branches of Sathya Sai Baba school?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Sai International School for second standard?
  8. What is the fee structure of Sai International? Procedure to get admission in 5th class?
  9. What is the procedure I should follow for my child's admission in Class VI in Sai Inrenational School?
  10. Is there hostel facility available in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School for age group 5 years? How to get admission form?
  11. Is there hostel facility available in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School for age group 6 years? How to get admission form? -- [New]
  12. Fee structure of Sai International School Bhubaneswar? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission procedure and fee details of Sai International School, Bhubaneswar to pursue 9th and 10th classes?
  14. Detailed admission procedure and hostel facilities for girls in Sri Sathya Sai Primary Girls School?
  15. What are the fee structures of Sai International School, Bhubaneswar?
  16. How much a child should score in 10th to get admission in Sai International School?
  17. How to get admission in 1st class at Sathya Sai residential school?
  18. Fee structure to get admission in 11th standard at The Mother's International School, New Delhi with hostel fee
18th January 2018, 08:43 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Sai International School in 2018? How is the hostel and fee for 1 year?

You have not mentioned the standard in which you want to get admission in Sai International School. However, in order to get admission you can visit their official website and fill up the application form or you can visit the school campus and get the application form from there. Now fill up the form and submit it with the required fees and documents. If the seats are available then you can get admission in that school.

Address: Plot No.5-A, Chandaka Industrial Estate, Infocity Road, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751031, Ph : 093381 69966
Web: https://www.saiinternationalschool.com/

The hostel fees of this school may range upto Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 25,000/- per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?