15th November 2016, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Automobile Engineering after completing BA course?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BA and after completing it I want to join Automobile Engineering. I want to know is it possible to get admission in Automobile Engineering after completing BA course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to join MS Automobile Engineering after completing BS?
  2. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  3. How to take admission in automobile engineering after completing automobile engineering?
  4. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  5. Can I get admission in Anna University for pursuing BE or B.Tech Automobile Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Mumbai? Requirements to get admission?
  6. Is it possible to do BA course after completion diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue Automobile Engineering? What is the fee structure of the course and Hostel for the same? -- [New]
  8. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  9. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  10. How to take admission in B.E Automobile engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 70%
  11. How can I get admission in part time diploma(Mechanical/Automobile Engineering) after completing ITI from Chennai? Detailed information about colleges with admission date and procedure?
  12. Preferred course after diploma in Automobile to get good job?
  13. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. What should I do after completing B.Tech Automobile Engineering to get a good job?
  15. How much salary will I get after completing Automobile Engineering from IITs, NIT and other good colleges like BIT, SRM? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get admission in marine engineering after completing diploma in automobile engineering without 12th? What will be the fee structure?
  17. Can I do masters in automobile or any other branch after completion of Bachelors in Computer Engineering?
  18. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
16th November 2016, 08:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Automobile Engineering after completing BA course?

Sorry, to say that you can't get admission in Automobile Engineering course after completion of your B.A course. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Automobile Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM stream or three years Diploma in Automobile Engineering from a recognised board/ institute. So, if you have passed 12th standard with PCM stream from a recognised board, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Automobile Engineering course else you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing Automobile Engineering course.
17th November 2016, 01:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Automobile Engineering after completing BA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing BA and after completing it I want to join Automobile Engineering. I want to know is it possible to get admission in Automobile Engineering after completing BA course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Sorry, it is not possible to get admission in Automobile Engineering after completing BA course. The basic eligibility to study the B.E or B.Tech in Automobile Engineering is a pass in 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with over 50% marks. The candidates should clear the national or state level entrance test with good marks to get a seat in the B.E or B.Tech in Automobile Engineering. So if you have satisfied the above conditions then you are eligible for the B.E or B.Tech in Automobile Engineering course.
17th November 2016, 07:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have done class 12th with PCM stream and you fulfill the age criteria for engineering entrance exam, then you can surely apply for engineering admission. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.

Your BA degree has nothing to do with engineering admission. All you want is class 12th with PCM stream. If you have it, then be prepared for the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?