9th September 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I do masters in automobile or any other branch after completion of Bachelors in Computer Engineering?

Hi Sir/Mam,

Just now completing my bachelors in computer engineering, i want to do masters in automobile engg or any of its core branch related to it ,, so can i??
Plz help me out. It will be helpful if you can suggest me with the next steps soon.

Awaiting 4 ur rply..

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any university available in India which provides masters degree in automobile engineering through distance mode?
  2. Am I eligible to do masters in automobile after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  3. Masters in Automobile engineering after B.Tech (computer science)?
  4. Can I go for MS in Mechnical Engg. after completion of B.Tech. in Computer Science?
  5. Can I do masters in mass communication and journalism after completion of engineering?
  6. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  7. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  8. Am i eligible to do masters of engineering in automobile after completing master of computer application
  9. Can I do masters in automobile engineering after doing BE Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  10. Can I do masters in Automobile Engineering after scoring 62% aggregate? Will I get decent education institute with my score?
  11. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  13. Can I do masters in petroleum geology after completion of bachelors degree in Geography?
  14. List of diploma courses which can be done after SSC with General maths?
  15. Am I eligible to do masters in civil engineering after completion of BE in IT?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for masters of automobile from Germany after completion of B.Tech from India?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue masters in Astrology after completion of bachelors in physics and mathematics?
  18. Eligibility for doing masters in English after doing Bachelors in Computer science? College in Pune and books for the same?
10th September 2016, 11:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do masters in automobile or any other branch after completion of Bachelors in Computer Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam,

Just now completing my bachelors in computer engineering, i want to do masters in automobile engg or any of its core branch related to it ,, so can i??
Plz help me out. It will be helpful if you can suggest me with the next steps soon.

Awaiting 4 ur rply..
You have completed B.E/B.Tech in Computer Engineering, So you are not eligible to do Masters in Automobile Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Automobile Engineering from a recognized University are eligible for Masters in Automobile Engineering.

But you should qualify in GATE entrance examination.
10th September 2016, 03:09 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do masters in automobile or any other branch after completion of Bachelors in Computer Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam,

Awaiting 4 ur rply..

Sorry, you cannot do master’s in automobile or any other branch like civil or chemical etc after completion of bachelor’s in computer engineering. The candidates who have completed the B.Tech in Computer Science can study the following courses
M.Tech in Computer Science
M.Tech in Information Technology
M.Tech in Information Security
M.Tech in Software Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?