2nd January 2017, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BPT course in Chennai, with 76% mark in 12th with PCB stream?

I have passed 12th with PCB 76%. Can I have a seat in BPT course in any college in Chennai and what would be the fee structure. Please reply.

2nd January 2017, 08:39 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BPT course in Chennai, with 76% mark in 12th with PCB stream?

Bachelor of Physiotherapy is an undergraduate Academic Course in a Medical Science Field known as Physiotherapy. The duration of this course is four and half years. For BPT course candidate should have passed 12th physics, chemistry and biology from a recognized board. The admission of candidate will be on the basis of Common Entrance Test so for getting admission in reputed college you score good marks in Common Entrance Test. The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in BPT course in Chennai, with 76% mark in 12th with PCB stream.
3rd January 2017, 01:35 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BPT course in Chennai, with 76% mark in 12th with PCB stream?

It would be very difficult to tell you that whether you will get any seat in any college in Chennai for BPT course. As you have completed 12th standard with PCB (76%), so you are eligible to pursue BPT course. You have to appear for CET entrance examination, whereas some institutes conduct their own entrance examination. Therefore, the seats totally depends on the cutoff marks set by the institute and the cutoff changes every year in every college. So, if you fulfill the cutoff marks of the respective college, then you can definitely get admission for BPT course.

The fee structure of BPT course does not remains the same in every college. It may vary according to the standard of the college and the place where it is situated. However, the total fees in general ranges from Rs. 2 lakhs to Rs. 5 lakhs as per the standard of the college.
3rd January 2017, 09:18 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Admission to Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) in most of the institutes is based on Common Entrance Test (CET). BPT is a three to four year duration course .

Yes, you can get admission in BPT course in Chennai as per you qualification.

The qualification required to get admission in BPT course is 10+2 passed or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with at least 50% marks from a recognized board.

The candidate must have attained an age of 17 years at the time of admission .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?