5th December 2016, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

How can a 23 years old candidate study MBBS course from China ? Is there any problem with age?

Hello sir, I am 23 years old and my dream is to be a Doctor but, due to some reason I was skip my study. Now, I want to take admission in MBBS course at China. How can I study MBBS from China? Is there any problem with my age?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  2. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  3. Procedure to study PG Medical in China for a MBBS candidate studying in China?
  4. List of some best universities in China where I can study MBBS course? Can I get job in India after doing MBBS from China?
  5. Scope of studying MBBS in China or Bangladesh? In which country I can study MBBS at low cost?
  6. Eligibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has scored 51 marks in Physics, 63 marks in both Chemistry and Biology in 12th?
  7. Which country is best to study MBBS among China and US? Benefits of study MBBS in China and US?
  8. What should I do to study MBBS in China having done 12th around 2 years ago?
  9. Whether studying MBBS in China is a right decision for 12th candidate? Details of Dali University, China?
  10. Can I study MBBS from China having 47% marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
  12. Minimum marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in China?
  13. What is the minimum marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in China?
  14. Where should I study MBBS among China and Bangladesh?
  15. Formalities to study MBBS in Ningabo University China?
  16. Is there no proper education system in China for MBBS aspirant?
  17. Possibility to study MBBS in China for B.Sc(Nursing) student?
  18. How to study Genetics after completing MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
7th December 2016, 08:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a 23 years old candidate study MBBS course from China ? Is there any problem with age?

There is no problem with your age to pursue MBBS course. You can definitely pursue MBBS course in China even at the age of 23. You need to appear in the enteance exams based on which admission is done , which ia OMAT. You need to score well in this exam and based on the score you need to choose your institute for application.
7th December 2016, 11:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a 23 years old candidate study MBBS course from China ? Is there any problem with age?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am 23 years old and my dream is to be a Doctor but, due to some reason I was skip my study. Now, I want to take admission in MBBS course at China. How can I study MBBS from China? Is there any problem with my age?

There is no age problem to study MBBS in China for a 23 years old candidate. Any Indian citizen who has 17 years of age, has passed 10+2 with 50% marks and must have studied Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects are eligible to study MBBS in China. There is no entrance test for the admission to study MBBS in China. So with 23 years of age you can study MBBS from China. The tuition fee is very low and there is no donation for the admission in China. The cost of living in China is also low; the medium of study is English. You can apply online with necessary documents for admission or can contact the consultants available for this purpose.
7th November 2017, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

I am 40 years old. I passed 12 class in 1995 with 60'/. marks. I had physics chemistry n biology in the 12 class exam. I had a dream to be a doctor but anyway I could not materialize my dream. Is it possible for me to accomplish /pursue MBBS now in China. I look forward to your reply sir.
24th November 2017, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, already I have completed a bachelor of physiotherapy from Dhaka university medicine faculty in Bangladesh but nowadays I have a great interest in admission in MBBS course in China, Is is possible or not. My date of birth is 01/071995.Please inform me, I am waiting for your response.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?