18th December 2015, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in NIFT after passing B.Tech degree in CSE stream?

I am pursuing my b.tech degree 4th year in computer science engineering. I am very much interested in fashion technology stream. Now i want to know if it possible to get admission in NIFT after the completion of my course?

18th December 2015, 11:33 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in NIFT after passing B.Tech degree in CSE stream?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission for Masters Programs in National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT).

The candidates who completed their graduation in any discipline from any recognized university are eligible to apply for the NIFT.

For the Masters program, the candidates are admitted through General Ability Test (GAT).

It comprises of 70% marks from General Ability Test and 30% marks from Group discussion and Personal Interview.
19th December 2015, 11:35 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in NIFT after passing B.Tech degree in CSE stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing my b.tech degree 4th year in computer science engineering. I am very much interested in fashion technology stream. Now i want to know if it possible to get admission in NIFT after the completion of my course?
The eligibility to study B.Des or B.F.Tech in NIFT is a pass in 10+2.
There will be an entrance examination for the admission to NIFT.
The age limit is 23 years.
The NIFT branches are available in cities like Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Gandhinagar etc.
You can join the course in NIFT.
You can check the details in the website http://www.nift.ac.in/
Think twice before you take a decision you have already studied B.Tech in CSE.
24th April 2021, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

What courses can I do in fashion designing if I completed my Btech in CSE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?