12th November 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Geology) in Kerala University with 98% in 12th? Benefits of studying Geology?

Sir,
I have got 98% marks in 12th. I want to study B.Sc Geology course. Is Geology a right course for me? Is this mark is adequate to get admission in Kerala University?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a good job after scoring average marks around 50% in science but good marks in M.Tech and B.Tech?
  2. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  3. How to prepare for GATE while in 3rd year CSE?
  4. What is the scope of doing my studies in Geology from abroad?
  5. Can I study M.Sc in Geology if pursuing B.Sc General with Zoology, Chemistry and Biochemistry?
  6. Institution/University offering Geology Abroad? Admission details and scholarship?
  7. Which courses available in B.A(Geography)? To become a Geologist which course to go for?
  8. Can I take B.Com after taking commerce without Maths?
  9. How to study Geology after passing 12th?
  10. Possibility to study M.Sc in Astrophysics after completing B.Sc in Geology?
  11. Detailed information about the distance universities offering M.Sc Geology for B.Sc Geology passed candidate?
  12. Studying BSc Geology : What should I choose after completing BSc if interested in Geology subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure for admission in Agra University after taking admission in BSc Geology?
  14. Can I get admission to study M.Tech in Kerala if disqualified in GATE?
  15. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  16. How to study MSc Geology after completing B.E in EEE
  17. Can I get admission to study in any college if secured 63% in 12th NIOS in Kerala? Best course available to study?
  18. List best institute to study Geology in Australia? -- [New]
22nd November 2015, 06:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Geology) in Kerala University with 98% in 12th? Benefits of studying Geology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have got 98% marks in 12th. I want to study B.Sc Geology course. Is Geology a right course for me? Is this mark is adequate to get admission in Kerala University?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for B.Sc Geology course after completing 12th standard with 98% of marks. Those who are seeking admission in B.Sc in Geology through Kerala university, must have passed the 12th standard in any discipline from a recognized board or university.

Those who wish to apply for B.Sc. Geology course through Kerala university, should have to register themselves from university official website at the given link – http://admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in

Advantages of B.Sc in Geology course:

There is great demand available for B.Sc in Geology course in both the Government and Private sector. By doing B.Sc in Geology, you can improve you career prospects. Very good salary will be given to the aspirants in the field of Geology. A lot of developments made in this Geology field, you can make your career in research field.
24th February 2016, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Geology) in Kerala University with 98% in 12th? Benefits of studying Geology?

Can I get addmission to study bsc geology in kerala university with 86% in 12^th
24th May 2016, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

sir,

Can I get admission to study B.sc. geology in Kerala university with 82% in twelth
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?