11th April 2015, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to complete my graduation which I have left undone long before?

I am incomplete vocational R and tv in 10 2 first year and second year english subjects in 1993 batch, iwant to get graduation, what type of procedure will i get, iam working in automobile workshop in eluru. Can someone please provide me the valuable suggestions to move forward? Thanks!

11th April 2015, 09:25 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to complete my graduation which I have left undone long before?

You can't complete your graduation that you have left long before after such a long gap but you can pursue graduation from atarting. For that you have to take admission in some graduation scourse like BA, B.Sc, B.Com etc in any university.
As you are working in a workshop then you should do your graduation through distance study.
You can get admission in IGNOU or KSOU distance university.

To get admission in IGNOU, just go to official website.
Download the application form, fill it and submit it with required documents.
Pay the fee online. You have to pay the course fee at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?