20th February 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I study correspondence B.Pharma if completed Pharma.D from Mumbai?

Hello
I have done D.pharm frm Mumbai.
And I wanted to ask can I do B.pharm
in correspondence or not?
If yes kindly give me detail procedure about it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for B-Pharmacy course having completed 10+2 in non medical stream?
  2. How to do LLB correspondence course from Mumbai after completing graduation in B.Com from SNDT University
  3. Does Mumbai university conduct B.Ed correspondence course? Where can I do my correspondence B.Ed course?
  4. Which course is better choice for me between BE or B.Tech to pursue in Correspondence in Mumbai having completed BCA in Correspondence?
  5. After B.Pharmacy how to get a government job?
  6. How to pursue correspondence B.Ed course from Mumbai? Institutes offering correspondence in B.Ed in Mumbai? Procedure for admission?
  7. B.Pharma through correspondence having done 12th years ago?
  8. How to do correspondence B.Ed in Mumbai?
  9. How to pursue B.Ed correspondence course in Mumbai after completing graduation in science(BSc)?
  10. How to study in abroad after B.pharmacy?
  11. Opportunities for B.Pharma Freshers to get government jobs?
  12. How to study MBA in marketing in Mumbai after completing B.Com Mumbai University with 62%
  13. Which are the best colleges for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? fee structure details?
  14. How to study M.Ed through correspondence after completing BSc, B.Ed?
  15. Any chance to get MBBS after completing B.Pharm? Duration of MBBS course after B.Pharm? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the colleges for B.Ed in Mumbai through correspondence?
  17. Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?
  18. Eligibility criteria to opt for M.E/M.Tech structure Civil distance learning or correspondence in Mumbai? Duration of the course?
21st February 2015, 12:18 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I study correspondence B.Pharma if completed Pharma.D from Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have done D.pharm frm Mumbai.
And I wanted to ask can I do B.pharm
in correspondence or not?
If yes kindly give me detail procedure about it?
Yes, of course you are eligible to do B. Pharma course after completing D.Pharm from Mumbai.

The basic qualification required by a person to join the B.Pharm course is a pass in 12th standard from a recognized board. The students must have completed their studies in the science stream with Physics and Chemistry as a main subject. So, after completing D.Pharma course you are definitely eligible for B.Pharm. The students are required to take part in written examination conducted by the respective university. The students are allotted to different colleges based on their entrance exam scores.
29th August 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study correspondence B.Pharma if completed Pharma.D from Mumbai?

I am a teacher in government basic siksha parishad uttar pradesh india.can I do b pharmacy ...?plz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?