22nd December 2017, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I join any bachelor degree course at 22 years of age?

Sir, I am doing my 12th this year and will be doing bachelors and Masters, but I will be completing it only when I will be 22 years. Is it is fine then can I join it when I'm 22? Please reply to [email protected].

22nd December 2017, 11:19 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join any bachelor degree course at 22 years of age?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am doing my 12th this year and will be doing bachelors and Masters, but I will be completing it only when I will be 22 years. Is it is fine then can I join it when I'm 22? Please reply to [email protected].

Yes, you can join a bachelor degree course at the age of 22 years in various colleges. In many colleges, the maximum age limit is 23 years to join a bachelor degree course. There is no age limit to join a bachelor degree course in distance education. You should have passed 10+2 to join a bachelor degree. You can also study a bachelor degree in open universities, without passing 10+2 examinations. Age is not an issue for studies in India. Therefore, you can join a bachelor degree course at the age of 22 years.
22nd December 2017, 11:26 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join Bachelor's degree course at the age of 22 years. To get admission for pursuing Bachelor's degree course, you should have passed 12th standard or Intermediate course from a recognised board. Admissions in some of the Bachelor's degree courses like B.E, B.Tech, etc., are done through entrance examination conducted at National or State level and for other some courses, admissions are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
22nd December 2017, 02:14 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely at the age of 22 years you can apply for the graduation course. But yes in some colleges there is minimum age limit is required to apply for the graduation courses is 17 and maximum should not exceed 22 but yes many universities have maximum age limit to apply for the graduation course is 25 years.
22nd December 2017, 03:16 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Here I will give eligibility criteria for bachelor degree:-

> Student must pass 12th with any of the stream i e.,non medical, medical, arts and commerce.

> You must pass 12th with minimum 50% marks and for SC / St categories, 5 years age relaxation is given.

> Age limit:-

- The minimum age limit for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.

- The maximum age shall be 35 years.
22nd December 2017, 04:15 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility to pursue bachelor degree course while going to completing your graduation degree at the age of 22 years then I would like to let you know that you are certainly eligible as there is no age criteria. Further few institutes to have some age criteria for admission in their institutes but it is not universal.

The only eligibility for pursuing graduation degree course is a higher secondary school degree from a recognized board of education.
22nd December 2017, 07:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can take admission surely at this age, but make sure you fulfill all other criteria of the concerned university. Admission at most of the top universities will be on the basis of merit.

Just apply for admission when there is a notification by the concerned university. If there is entrance exam, then be prepared for it.
22nd December 2017, 11:26 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in bachelor degree at the age of 22 years.

The required qualification to get admission in bachelor degree is that candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognised board.

There is no age limit to get admission in degree in most of the universities and after completion of degree you will become eligible for admission in master degree.
23rd December 2017, 12:50 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can join any of the bachelors degree course at the age of 22 years, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination in the relevant field from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Bachelors degree course in the same.
For some of the Bachelors degree course, the maximum age criteria is 23 years.
There is no age criteria required if you opt for the said course through distance mode.
2nd August 2020, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I join any bachelor degree course at 28 years of age?
6th August 2020, 04:58 PM
pmkalyani

Yes, you are eligible for join in any bachelor degree course either regilar basis or distance education at the age of 22 yrs. Bcoz there is no age limit to get admission in bachelor degree in most of the colleges.But before you apply for bachelor degree you must have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognised university.
9th August 2020, 06:12 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Can I join any bachelor degree course at 22 years of age?

Yes, you can join Bachelor's degree course at the age of 22 years.

To get admission for pursuing Bachelor's degree course, you should have passed 12th standard or Intermediate course from a recognised board.
20th November 2021, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir am b.com pass dropout in 2008 from Delhi University... can I complete my graduation course now from any open university course.
23rd November 2021, 08:01 PM
XavierWatsford

of course, what's the problem? start with the first course and come all the way if you have strength and desire
25th November 2021, 04:45 PM
Singhskomal

Definitely you can join any bachelor's degree their is no age limit to get admission in bachelor's degree...
You must be passed out 12th standard from recognised board than you can get admission in bachelor's degree in any age....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?