22nd November 2017, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

A general fee structure of medical colleges for admission through NEET counseling?

What is the fee structure for 2017 getting admissions through NEET counseling from other states. Is it remains the same throughout the course annually.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get the admission to a private medical college with low fee structure after taking 120 marks in NEET?
  2. Total expenses to study MBBS course in India? -- [New]
  3. List of private Medical colleges with fee structure? Chances to get direct admission?
  4. Can I get admission in any BDS colleges of Tamil Nadu if scored 180 marks in NEET being a BC student? Fee structure and job opportunities after completing BDS?
  5. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  6. Can i get MBBS seat in any GH madras with 199 marks?
  7. What is the fee structure followed for doing MBBS from a private medical college in India?
  8. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  10. Fee for private MBBS colleges with donation having low marks in NEET?
  11. Which phase of NEET is considered for MBBS admission?
  12. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  13. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  14. Will I get admission in any medical college of Tamil Nadu having 181 marks in NEET?
  15. Will I be alloted seat in government medical and dental colleges through NEET or not?
  16. What is the least cutoff marks expected to get admission in medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure
  17. How to get admission for PG seat in medical? What is the fee structure for counseling?
  18. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
23rd November 2017, 12:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: A general fee structure of medical colleges for admission through NEET counseling?

Look, the fee structure of different Colleges for MBBS course varies from each other.
I can give you a general idea about fee structure of the said course in Indian Colleges.

In Government Colleges , the fee structure of the MBBS course is around Rs. 25000/- to Rs. 35000/- per year.
In Private Colleges, the fee structure of the MBBS course is around Rs. 10 lac to Rs. 15 lac per year.
23rd November 2017, 10:08 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: A general fee structure of medical colleges for admission through NEET counseling?

NEET ( National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ) conducted by CBSE for admission in medical courses in government and private colleges.

So, you will be eligible to get admission in BDS and MBBS course after qualifying in NEET examination.

But, the fee structure varies with institutes ( private or government and with various faculty and research options ).

So, you will get detail for fee at official website of respective institute. The fee varies from ( Rs. 3- Rs 7 ) lakhs per year for private institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?