20th September 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

How to join Maraine engineering after diploma? What is the procedure to be followed for it?

Sir/Mam,

I am jayanth and i have completed puc in computer science and i had failed so i am taken diploma in automobile? how to join marain engg after diploma? What is the procedure which we need to follow for the same? Can you please answer me?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed to join CBI after completion of diploma course?
  3. What is the procedure and qualifications required to join Aeronautics or Aerospace after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  4. Procedure to join IAS for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidate?
  5. How to join IIT after passing diploma engineering in mechanical? Procedure for the same?
  6. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Procedure to join Evening College for Engineering course being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical and working in a MNC?
  8. After BE in mechanical Diploma in Marine or Petroleum is good? Type of jobs?
  9. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  10. Procedure to join Merchant Navy for Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  11. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  12. Procedure to join Indian Navy after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How to join Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  14. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Is it possible to join NASA after diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  16. How to join Anna University after scoring 93% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  17. How to join Evening Engineering College? What is the procedure to join to the Evening College? What is the CET syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get admission in Military Engineering college for Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
30th September 2015, 12:11 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Maraine engineering after diploma? What is the procedure to be followed for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am jayanth and i have completed puc in computer science and i had failed so i am taken diploma in automobile? how to join marain engg after diploma? What is the procedure which we need to follow for the same? Can you please answer me?
Yes, you can join Marine engineering after completion of your diploma course in marine engineering. But for this you should complete your Diploma course in the college approved by the AICTE. Another thing for admission in Marine Engineering college you have to qualify the entrance exam like IITJEE etc.
1st October 2015, 12:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Maraine engineering after diploma? What is the procedure to be followed for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

The educational criteria required for Marine engineering is that you should have a three year Diploma in Marine Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/ ECE, with minimum of 55% marks from a recognized Institution.

- You must be less than 25 years of age with no color blindness. The eyesight should be + or (-) 2.5 vision, eyeglasses are permitted.
- You will be admitted directly to the 2nd year of the B.E. Marine Engineering. Selection will be based on Written, Personal and Medical examination.
- You can join institutions like Academy of Maritime Education and Training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?