14th August 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I join CS without having any degree qualification?

I had completed 12th with 93.5%. I decided to join B.Com and then CS but now I didn't joined B.Com for some problems. So, I decided to join direct CS. Can I do like that without completing my degree? Is this right choice?

14th August 2016, 07:53 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join CS without having any degree qualification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had completed 12th with 93.5%. I decided to join B.Com and then CS but now I didn't joined B.Com for some problems. So, I decided to join direct CS. Can I do like that without completing my degree? Is this right choice?

Yes, you can join CS course without having any degree qualification. The CS can be done after 10+2 qualification also. There are three levels for the HSC candidates to study CS course. They have to clear the Foundation Program to qualify for the Executive Program. The candidates who have cleared the Executive Program can enroll for Professional Program. The foundation course has 4 papers and the course can be completed in 8 months period. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is conducting the course. The website link is Click Here
14th August 2016, 08:15 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do CS without having any degree qualification. After 12th, you can apply for CS Foundation programme.

CS stands for Company Secretary.

Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) conducts the Company Secretary Exam twice in a year in the month of June and December but the admission to CS course is open throughout the year.

-There are three stages in CS programme:-

*Foundation programme,

*Executive programme and

*Professional Programme.

Eligibility criteria :-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 in Arts, Science or Commerce stream (Excluding Fine Arts) or equivalent for Foundation Programme. Provisional registration is allowed for students awaiting their results of 10+2.

-Students who have cleared CA-CPT or CMA Foundation Exams are exempt from appearing CS Foundation Exams.
14th August 2016, 11:48 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

** The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) conducts the Company Secretary Exam.

** Yes you are eligible to join CS without having any degree qualification.

** For CS course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

** Yes CS course is right option after completion of 12th class.
15th August 2016, 02:59 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much get admission in the above mentioned course without having completed your graduation as the minimum eligibility requirement in order to pursue CS is that you should have completed your 12th examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?