8th January 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I join IPCC, if I haven't got a B.Com degree?

Greetings to you Sir, now I am in degree final year and I passed degree 1st year and 2nd year with very less percentage, because I am doing a job. So, I want to join in IPCC, but I don't have clear knowledge of B.Com. So, can anyone give me full training, I mean clear classes.

8th January 2018, 05:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join IPCC, if I haven't got a B.Com degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Greetings to you Sir, now I am in degree final year and I passed degree 1st year and 2nd year with very less percentage, because I am doing a job. So, I want to join in IPCC, but I don't have clear knowledge of B.Com. So, can anyone give me full training, I mean clear classes.

No, it is not possible to join CA IPCC for you without passing BCom degree. You have to clear BCom with a minimum of 55% marks to register yourself for the IPCC or you have to clear the CA CPT to register yourself for the IPCC. These are the two options available for the students to join CA IPCC. Therefore, you have to clear the BCom degree over 55% marks to join the CA IPCC or you have to clear the CA CPT. The CA CPT has four papers. They are Fundamentals of Accounting, Mercantile Law, General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude. You have to clear the above mentioned papers in CPT to join IPCC.

8th January 2018, 06:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you don't fulfill the percentage criteria for IPCC registration directly, then you need to go for CA CPT. After qualifying CPT, you will be able to apply for CA IPCC registration.

If you have B.Com with 55% marks, then you don't need to apply for CA CPT. Hence, take your decision based on your qualification.

8th January 2018, 06:43 PM
khansuccess

You can get admission in the course but you will have to first of all have to clear CPT entrance test and only then you will be able to get through the next stage. However, if you have a B.Com degree and you have been able to score a minimum of 55% in aggregate, then you can get admission directly in IPCC and then continue with your studies further.

8th January 2018, 09:13 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

IPCC refers to Integrated Professional Competence Course and same is the stage second of CA course for joining which one either has to qualify CPT or through direct entry scheme for which one has to complete his/her bachelor degree with 60% marks ( 55% in case of B.Com degree holders ) from a recognized university.

So as far as you are concerned about your eligibility for joining IPCC course having not pursued bachelor degree in commerce stream then it is evident from above fact that you can pursue IPCC even having not pursued commerce stream for your graduation degree if you manage to qualify your bachelor degree course with 60% marks otherwise you will have to qualify CPT first.

8th January 2018, 10:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

It is not necessary to pursue B.Com if you want to join IPCC course. If you are a B.Com student then you should have scored 55% marks in graduation and if you are a non commerce student then you must score 60% marks in graduation. If you fulfill the above marks criteria then you will exempted from the CPT examination. There is no age limit for the course, so after completing your bachelor's degree with the above condition, you can get admission for IPCC course.

8th January 2018, 11:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot directly apply for the IPCC examination at this instant without completing your Graduation course.
Candidates those who want to apply directly for the IPCC part of examination, must have to complete their B.Com course from a recognized University. So, after the completion of B.Com course, you can directly apply for the IPCC examination.

9th January 2018, 12:52 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can join in IPCC course without doing B.Com course. But you must complete ICAI Foundation course to be eligible for IPCC course.

9th January 2018, 07:06 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Those candidates who have completed B.Com degree with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to directly register for CA IPCC examination. A candidate who have not completed bachelor degree or percentage of the candidate is not upto to required criteria then the candidate can register for CA CPT and after qualifying in that exam he/she can register for CA IPCC examination. So, you can join CA IPCC after completion of your B.Com degree with a minimum of 55% marks.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?