28th January 2018, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure and last date of admission for LLB 3 years course?

I want to take admission for LLB 3 years course. Please tell me how to take admission? What is fee structure and also last date of admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Fee structure and last date of admission for LLB 3 years course?
  3. What is the fee structure for LLB 3 years course?
  4. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  5. Procedure and Fee structure to do LLB course having passed HS?
  6. Procedure followed to do LLB through correspondence? Admission procedure and fee structure to apply?
  7. Entrance exam available to study LLB in Mumbai University for BCom student? Admission procedure, fee structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates of LLB entrance exam? -- [New]
  8. How can I pursue 2 years LLB Correspondence course from IGNOU? What is the fee structure and can I do this course in Hindi medium?
  9. What is the fee structure of LLB course?
  10. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue LLB course? When should I apply for admission and what is the fee structure for the course?
  12. Possibility to do distance LLB in MDU, Rohtak for 32 years old candidate? Total fee expenses of this course?
  13. Fee structure for LLB 5 years course?
  14. Date of sale of MDU LLB admission forms? Fee structure of the university and date of the entrance test?
  15. Admission procedure and fee structure for LLB-1 course in BAOU?
  16. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  17. How can I do LLB through correspondence after B.Com?
  18. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
28th January 2018, 11:17 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure and last date of admission for LLB 3 years course?

LLB 3 years course can be done after graduation or after post graduation. The fees may differ from one institute to another, however in average it may range upto Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 90,000/- per year depending upon the standard of the college. The admission in LLB depend upon the performance in CLAT and other law entrance examinations. Different colleges have different admission dates, however in general the admissions are done in the month of July.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?