6th April 2017, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Whether I should pursue B.Tech or M.Tech after completing class 12th (Maths)?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and after completing it I want to pursue either B.Tech or M.Tech but I am very confused so I want to know whether I should pursue B.Tech or M.Tech after completing class 12th (Maths)? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses related to Maths available that I can pursue after completing class 12th? What are the career opportunities available after completing the course?
  2. Can I pursue BBA from Symbiosis, Pune after completing class 12th without Maths?
  3. Whether I should pursue B.Tech or M.Tech after completing class 12th (Maths)? -- [New]
  4. Should I pursue BBA or B.Com without Maths after completing class 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
  5. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?
  6. Can I pursue Journalism after completing class 12th Science stream without Maths?
  7. Will it be a good career choice to pursue BBA after completing class 12th (Science)? Should I pursue BBA if I am weak in Mathematics?
  8. How can I become an Engineer if I am very weak in Maths? Can I pursue Engineering without Maths?
  9. Can I pursue MCA if I did not have Maths as a subject in class 12th?
  10. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th?
  11. Can I pursue BCA without having Maths as subject? Will I get a job in MNC after completing the course?
  12. How can I apply for admission in B.Tech after completing class 12th (Maths and Science)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  14. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  15. How can I pursue Interior designing after completing 12th without having Maths as a subject?
  16. Can I pursue any Maths related course if I did not have Maths as a subject in class 12th?
  17. Which course can I pursue other than Engineering after completing class 12th Science (PCMC) with 90% marks?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Geology after completing class 12th Computer Science?
7th April 2017, 08:55 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether I should pursue B.Tech or M.Tech after completing class 12th (Maths)?

After completion of your 12th standard with Mathematics subject from a recognized board, you can pursue B.Tech course and you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing M.Tech course. Only candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in Engineering/ Technology/ Science stream from a recognized board are eligible to get admission for pursuing M.Tech course through National or State or University level entrance examination. So, being a 12th standard passed candidate, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Tech course.
7th April 2017, 07:56 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether I should pursue B.Tech or M.Tech after completing class 12th (Maths)?

First thing I would like to let you know that B.Tech refers to Bachelor of Technology and as the name suggests it is a bachelor degree course where as M.Tech refers to Master of Technology degree and same is a Master degree course.

Further the minimum requirement for pursuing B.Tech degree course is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board where as same for the M.Tech is a bachelor of technology degree ( or any degree equivalent to same ) from a recognized university.

So being a student of Class 12th with Maths group it is evident that you can only opt for B.Tech not for M.Tech directly. Also for pursuing the same course from top engineering colleges of India you need to qualify entrance examinations like JEE, State EEE, SRMEEE, VITEEE, etc. .

For details about JEE ( national level engineering entrance examination ) you can refer to the link www.jeemain.nic.in where as for other entrance examination you can refer to their respective official links.
7th April 2017, 11:56 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Being a student of Class 12th with Mathematics you are eligible for pursuing B.Tech ( Bachelor of Technology ) if you have also pursued Physics and Chemistry in your Class 12th from a recognized board.

Further as you are interested in pursuing M.Tech ( Master of Technology ) degree course then for that you will first need to complete your B.Tech degree after completing your Class 12th academics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?