20th December 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in the 2 years Architecture course?

Hi sir,

I am Darshan. I am doing diploma in architecture I want to join further two years course in Architecture. How can i get admission in the course? Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  2. Best colleges/schools in India providing B.Arch degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which entrance exam should I appear for M.Arch in USA?
  4. Admission in Diploma Architecture Acquaintanceship?
  5. Procedure to do M.Arch after completion of B.E. in Civil?
  6. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  7. Can I take admission in Architecture after completing SSC?
  8. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Architecture course if completed 10th about 6 years ago? Fee structure of Architecture Diploma course?
  9. Can I get admission in diploma architecture assistance-ship after passing SSC with 75%? Can I get admission in B.E Civil
  10. Which private college can i get in India for B.Arch with AIEEE?
  11. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  12. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  13. Can I study B.Arch without appearing in NATA and JEE Main Paper-II
  14. How to become Architect after passing 10th with 87% marks?
  15. Detailed information about Diploma in Architecture program for a candidate who has completed B.E.(CE) 10 years ago?
  16. Can I get admission to study in B.Arch 2nd year if completed 3 years Diploma in Architecture at 4th year?
  17. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  18. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch through Lateral Entry after completing 3 years Diploma in Architecture?
21st December 2015, 11:31 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission in the 2 years Architecture course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir,

I am Darshan. I am doing diploma in architecture I want to join further two years course in Architecture. How can i get admission in the course? Please reply.
Sorry, you don’t have any two year course in Architecture. There is only Diploma in Architecture and B.Arch courses. The Diploma in Architecture course is a 3 years course. The B.Arch is a 5 years course. As you are already studying diploma, you can choose B.Arch through the NATA entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?