3rd June 2016, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Is CMA course good for B.Com graduate?

Well actually, I have completed my B.Com and i want to be a Cost Accountant. So, sir is the CMA course is better for my future? Please, sir answer as soon as possible.....

5th June 2016, 01:51 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is CMA course good for B.Com graduate?

Any course can be better for you if you do it with full sincerely and if you are interested in it. Yes, obviously CMA course is good for you if you are opting for B.Com or any other course, there is nothing to worry about.

You should however have interest in the CMA course and should not just do in just for the sake of the name of the course.

CMA will be better for you future, if you do it properly, try to clear the examination in the very first attempt as more the number of attempt increases, the more valuie degrades of the degree holder.
10th June 2016, 11:36 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is CMA course good for B.Com graduate?

After the completion B com lot of courses are there but if you want good future professional courses like CA, CMA , CS are better choices, if you have good knowledge on subject and able to do hard work then you can choose any of the above course you can definitely get a bright carrier.

And CMA also a better one to get good carrier, but for that you need to do some hardwork.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?