21st October 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Which course can i do after Graduation in History (honors)?

Dear sir,

I am Mithun Das, a history (Honors) student of Kalyani university. This year i sited for final year examination, after graduation i don't know what to do?

I would request you to convey, what sort of course i i can do after this?

With Regards!
Mithun Das

22nd October 2015, 12:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course can i do after Graduation in History (honors)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,

I am Mithun Das, a history (Honors) student of Kalyani university. This year i sited for final year examination, after graduation i don't know what to do?

With Regards!
Mithun Das
There are so many courses are available after completing Graduation in History. Fixing your career goal is most important before selecting the course. Say for example: If you are interested to make your career in same specialization then you can apply for M.A in History/Arts (or) If you want to make your career in Accounting or Management field then you can apply for M.Com, MBA, Chartered Accountant. So, based on your career goal you can apply for the anyone of the Master Degree below,
22nd October 2015, 02:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course can i do after Graduation in History (honors)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,

With Regards!
Mithun Das
After completion of B.A in History, you can apply for M.A course in History subject.

Those candidates who have completed B.A in History or its equivalent from a recognized university are eligible for M.A.(History) admission.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?