10th December 2016, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Which course related to Chemistry has the highest salary? How can I pursue the course?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and I am very much interested in Chemistry so I want to know which course related to Chemistry has the highest salary? How can I pursue the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

31st December 2016, 01:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course related to Chemistry has the highest salary? How can I pursue the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and I am very much interested in Chemistry so I want to know which course related to Chemistry has the highest salary? How can I pursue the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

The PhD in Chemistry has the highest salary and it has very good job scope. So you have to first study B.Sc Chemistry and M.Sc Chemistry. After completion of M.Sc in Chemistry with over 55% marks you can apply for the PhD in Chemistry. The admission to the PhD in Chemistry will be done through a PhD Entrance Test and Personal Interview. Those who have qualified NET/GATE/SET/M.Phil examinations shall be exempted from the entrance test. The course is available in various universities in India.
31st December 2016, 03:24 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course related to Chemistry has the highest salary? How can I pursue the course?

*You can pursue Bachelor's degree in chemistry and Master's degree in chemistry then you become Lecturer in government college through National Eligibility Test. You can enter into research field and later on become scientist.

*You can also apply for competitive exams after graduation to get job in administration, police services, defence, Air Force, Intelligence bureau, banks etc.

*All these have handsome salary for chemistry graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?