7th December 2016, 01:27 PM
sarangapani7878

Am I eligible to pursue PGT Chemistry after completing B.Sc (BZC), B.Ed (Biological Science) and PG (Chemistry)?

Respected Sir, I have completed B.Sc (BZC), B.Ed (Biological Science) and PG (Chemistry) and now I want to pursue PGT Chemistry so I want to know can I pursue PGT Chemistry with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for DSC after completing Bsc(Biotechnology, biochemistry,chemistry) Msc(chemistry) BEd (Biological science, telugu)?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Forensic Science from OU after completing B.Sc (BZC)? Can I apply for OUPGCET exam?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Forensic Science from Pune after completing B.Sc in Chemistry? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to do B.Ed in Biology or Chemistry after doing MSc with Home Science?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc Mathematics Honors with Physics and Chemistry (Pass course)?
  6. What is the procedure to get admission for M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc course?
  7. Can I go for MSc in Chemistry after completing BSc?
  8. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc Chemistry?
  9. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  10. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What should I do to get admission in PhD in Chemistry after completing M.Sc in Chemistry?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after 8 years of completing class 12th (Computer Science, Physics and Chemistry)? What steps should I follow to pursue MBBS?
  13. Courses available to pursue after completing B.Sc in Chemistry
  14. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc Chemistry?
  15. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
  16. Can I pursue MBA after completing my Graduation with B.Sc BZC? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  17. Objective chemistry books to prepare for PGT Chemistry?
  18. Can I pursue M.Sc Biochemistry after completing 4 years B.Sc Chemistry course?
10th February 2017, 06:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue PGT Chemistry after completing B.Sc (BZC), B.Ed (Biological Science) and PG (Chemistry)?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue PGT Chemistry after completion of B.Sc and PG:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for PGT course with the above mentioned criteria. The basic educational qualification required for PGT and TGT varies.

For Post Graduate Teacher :-

>> You must have completed Post Graduation in the concerned stream from a recognized university.

For Training Graduate Teacher :-

>> You must have completed Graduation from a recognized university.

As you are done with Master's degree, I am sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for PGT recruitment.
30th September 2017, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue PGT Chemistry after completing B.Sc (BZC), B.Ed (Biological Science) and PG (Chemistry)?

Sir.i have completed b.ed and now pursuing pg with chemistry hons.This is my final year.Am i eligible to apply for a pgt post as i have not completed pg?
15th December 2020, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir am I eligible to pursue PGT chemistry after completing B.sc (PCM),B.Ed(biological science)and PG (chemistry)?
18th March 2021, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir,BSC (chemistry,microbiology,zoology) and did MSC chemistry so can I do B.E.D in (physical science) Kerala. [I have not studied physics and maths as sub in degree]
22nd September 2021, 11:00 PM
Alvia Khan

Qualification required for PGT:-

Candidates must have a Master's degree with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.

Age limit for PGT is maximum 40 years.
13th July 2022, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

My qualifications are Bsc with Biochemistry, chemistry and computer science and MSc organic chemistry and BEd with Biology and physical science as methods,.so,, can I apply for TGT, PGT,Sgt,SA in which subject Iam suitable?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?