11th October 2016, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and fee expenses of B.E.(Silk Technology) in Bihar Institute of Silk & Textiles?

I want to know about the course syllabus of B.E.(Silk Technology) available in Bihar Institute of Silk & Textiles. Can I know the course syllabus? Kindly let me know about the fee expenses of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in BCECE to study B.E.(Silk Technology) in Bihar Institute of Silk & Textiles?
  2. Fee structure and hostel expenses of B.Sc(Forestry) in Sam Higgingbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics in Aastha Institute of Management and Technology?
  4. How many Diploma(Electronics) seats are available in Buddha Institute of Technology, Gaya? Total fee expenses of this Diploma course?
  5. Fee expenses of BS(Applied Physics) in California Institute of Technology? Scholarship offered by them?
  6. Minimum 2 months of internship in Top 10 Technical Textile companies?
  7. Course duration and fee expenses of Internet Applications Training Certificate in Mahan Institute of Technology?
  8. Colleges which I can get after scoring an AIEEE rakn of 7151 and category rank of 5932?
  9. Admission criteria and fee expenses of BS(Architecture) course of Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?
  10. Which college can i get after scoring 16377 AIR and 364 AIR?
  11. How many seats are available in IIT's for M.Tech Machine Designing course?
  12. Course duration and fee expenses of ITI(Cutting & Sewing) in Aim Training Institute? -- [New]
  13. Which colleges can I get through counseling?
  14. How much rank will I get after scoring 205 in AIEEE? List of colleges where I could get admission?
  15. What all colleges can I get at various ranks in AIEEE? List of colleges and cutoff marks to get the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of B.A.+LLB course in BLS Institute of Technology Management?
  17. Admission criteria and fee expenses of PhD(Floriculture & Landscaping) in G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology? Age limit to apply?
  18. List of best M.Tech colleges in CS? In which colleges can I get after scoring 611 score and 1931 AIR?
9th September 2017, 09:49 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Course syllabus and fee expenses of B.E.(Silk Technology) in Bihar Institute of Silk & Textiles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about the course syllabus of B.E.(Silk Technology) available in Bihar Institute of Silk & Textiles. Can I know the course syllabus? Kindly let me know about the fee expenses of this course.

Syllabus for B.E Silk Technology:- Major subjects to be studied are:-

>> Apparel marketing and merchandising.

>> Silk reeling technology.

>> Knitting technology.

>> Chemical processing in textiles.

>> Non mulberry silk technology.

>> Total quality management.

>> Fibre reinforced composites.

>> Yarn manufacture.

>> Silk fabric manufacture.

Fee Structure:- Fee structure for Bachelors of engineering in silk technology course is approximately Rs:- 60,000/- per year.

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for bachelors of engineering course is 10+2 in science stream.

Duration of B.E Silk Technology:- Duration of bachelors in silk technology is 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?