11th October 2016, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in BCECE to study B.E.(Silk Technology) in Bihar Institute of Silk & Textiles?

I am a student 12th from Bihar Board and I am interested to study B.E. in Silk Technology. I would like to know about the cutoff marks required in BCECE to apply and get this course in Bihar Institute of Silk & Textiles. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course syllabus and fee expenses of B.E.(Silk Technology) in Bihar Institute of Silk & Textiles?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for BCECE to study B.Tech in Bihar if completed Diploma in Engineering from Assam?
  3. Which college will I get after scoring 92.1 cutoff in Textiles in Diploma belonging to BC candidate?
  4. Cutoff marks required in BCECE to get Government seats for an OBC candidate?
  5. How much marks in BCECE to get admission in NIT Patna and BIT Patna?
  6. Telangana student can appear in BCECE 2015?
  7. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Clothing & Textiles) in J.D. Birla Institute? Documents required for admission? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility to apply in BCECE for a candidate with 58% in 10th and 50% in 12th?
  9. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study Mechanical in Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology for ST student?
  10. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology?
  11. Last year cutoff marks of BCECE Medical?
  12. List of colleges offering MBBS course through BCECE? cutoff rank to get admission?
  13. Minimum 2 months of internship in Top 10 Technical Textile companies?
  14. Can another state's student apply for BCECE Medical exam if he studied in Bihar from 1st to 12th?
  15. Colleges which I can get after scoring an AIEEE rakn of 7151 and category rank of 5932? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which college can i get after scoring 16377 AIR and 364 AIR?
  17. How many seats are available in IIT's for M.Tech Machine Designing course?
  18. Cutoff marks required in TANCET to get M.Tech(Avionics Engineering) admission in PSN College of Engineering & Technology?
15th October 2016, 08:59 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in BCECE to study B.E.(Silk Technology) in Bihar Institute of Silk & Textiles?

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?