17th December 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required to secure rank under 1500 in JEE Advanced?

Sir,
How much marks will secure a position of under 1500 rank in JEE Advanced? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to secure rank under 1000 in JEE Advanced? Can I get admission in IIT with rank under 1000?
  2. Eligibility to appear and cutoff marks required to qualify in JEE Advanced? -- [New]
  3. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
  4. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT-Kharagpur?
  5. JEE Main cut off for admission to JEE Advanced 2014?
  6. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study Mechanical Engineering in IIT?
  7. What are my chances in JEE Advanced with 1079 rank in ST Category?
  8. Marks of 180 in JEE Mains is enough for JEE Advance? Where can I get admission with this marks?
  9. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to appear in upcoming JEE Main and Advanced? Tips for preparation?
  11. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT through Education Loan? List of Bank offering Education Loan?
  12. Can I get admission in any engineering college if scored 60 marks in JEE Mains and 2903 rank in JEE Advanced being a SC candidate?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC to appear in JEE Advanced? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How much is the contribution of Physics in B.Tech entrance exams?
  15. Expected rank if scored 154 marks in JEE Advanced being an OBC student?
  16. Can I get admission in IIT to study B.Tech after completing 12th NIOS?
  17. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT-Delhi?
  18. Whether IIIT, Hyderabad considers only JEE Main marks for admission? Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission?
5th February 2016, 04:35 PM
satyavivek

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to secure rank under 1500 in JEE Advanced?

Marks and Ranks relationship will depend on the difficulty level and negative marking scheme.As it turned out in 2015 Jee advance around 70% marks ensured an AIR of 100.However to get AIR 100 in JEE 2014 and JEE 2013 one had to score 77%.
So i suggest to atleast secure 60% of the marks to ensure a rank under 1500
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?