7th May 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BSc(Biotechnology) seat in GITS?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do BSc course in Biotechnology from Gwalior Institute of Technology & Science. So, I would like to know that what percentage is required to achieve in 12th Science for getting BSc Biotechnology seat in this college? If you know then please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the subjects important in science? Percentage required in 12th to get a seat in IITs? Will I get a seat after scoring 70%? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the cutoff percentage required for Merit seat in B.Com?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC to get BCom(H) seat in South City College, Kolkata?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Com in Osmania University?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Maharashtra Board to study BSc(Industrial Science) in TIAT?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get Bachelor of Electro-Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery seat in Cure Medical Institute of Electropathy and Hospital, Vellore? -- [New]
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com(E-Commerce) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to get BCom seat in Stella Maris College?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BSc(Emergency and Trauma Care Technology) seat in Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to get BBA(Air Travel Management) seat in APIM?
  11. Eligibility criteria to get a medical seat after 12th standard?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to study BSc(Chemistry) in Jadavpur University?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get B.Sc(Home Science) admission in College of Home Science, Palampur? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in 12th GSEB to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Gujarat Arts and Science College?
  15. How much percentage is required in 12th to get a seat in top engineering colleges with CSE stream?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Chemistry) in Loyola College?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc to get M.Sc(Mathematical Science) admission in D.A.V Postgraduate College?
  18. Cutoff percentage required to get MSc(Chemistry) seat in Patiala University?
13th June 2018, 07:49 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BSc(Biotechnology) seat in GITS?

You will have to score at least 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 examination to get admission in BSc(Biotechnology) in Gwalior Institute of Technology & Science.

Last edited by ppsahu; 11th August 2018 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?