11th April 2018, 11:08 AM
Nivi virk

Cutoff percentage required to get MSc(Chemistry) seat in Patiala University?

I am doing BSc in Chemistry and I am in last semester right now. I want to do MSc in same stream from Patiala University. I have got 80% till my pre final semester. So, what cutoff percentage is requires for getting seat?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff percentage required for Merit seat in B.Com?
  2. Admission in Punjabi University Patiala? I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Com in Osmania University?
  4. Procedure to get admission for B.Tech in Punjabi University, Patiala after completion of diploma with 70 percentage marks?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC to get BCom(H) seat in South City College, Kolkata?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Presidency University?
  7. How to get admission in DU after passing 12th from NIOS?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Biochemistry) in Osmania University?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BSc(Biotechnology) seat in GITS?
  10. What is the minimum percentage is required to do MS in German University?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC Commerce to get BCom(H) admission in Jadavpur University?
  12. What is the minimum percentage required to get seat in IFS University?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Graphic Era University?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study BCom(Accountancy) in any reputed college of Panjab University? -- [New]
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Team Lease Skills University?
  17. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Nizam College and Osmania University?
  18. Cutoff percentage required to get admission in SRM University?
15th April 2018, 11:56 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required to get MSc(Chemistry) seat in Patiala University?

Punjabi University is a state university located in Patiala, Punjab, India. M.Sc. Chemistry or Master of Science in Chemistry is a postgraduate Chemistry course. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate should have passed B.Sc Chemistry from a recognized university. As per my knowledge, the percentage required to get MSc(Chemistry) seat in Patiala University is minimum of 60%.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: NH 64, Urban Estate Phase II,
Patiala, Punjab 147002
11th September 2022, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required to get MSc(Chemistry) seat in Patiala University?

I have got 83 % in bsc kya meri admission patiala University me ho sakti hai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?