4th June 2018, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about BPA(Performing Arts) course?

Hello everyone, I would like to gather the details of BPA(Performing Arts). I am interested to do this course in my Graduation. Can anyone of you please provide me the information related to this course in details?

21st June 2018, 11:12 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about BPA(Performing Arts) course?

Detailed Information about Bachelor of Performing Arts (BPA) course:

The detailed information about this Bachelor of Performing Arts (BPS) course is given below,

This course is basically preaches about the artist work in drama, music and dance practices and it is all about entertainment & it's related techniques.

>> Duration of BPA course - 3 years (Some universities like LPU offers this course in 8 semesters which means 4 years)

>> The basic educational qualification required to get admission into this course is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern with minimum 50% marks. Some of the colleges like University of Mumbai and University of Delhi offer admission into this course directly.

>> Some other colleges like Banaras Hindu University, Lovely Professional University..etc., conduct their own colleges entrance examination as merit is done according to that.

Some of the top colleges offering this course are,
@ Banaras Hindu university, Varanasi
@ National School of Drama, New Delhi
@ Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
@ Deendayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University
@ Indian Institute of Dramatic Arts, New Delhi
@ Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
@ Christ University, Bangalore
@ Dibrugarh University..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?