15th July 2018, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about BSc(Aqualogy) course?

I have heard about the course which is BSc in the specialization of Aqualogy. I don’t know much more about this course. I am a 12th Science student and after my 12th course I will do BSc in this specialization. So, I want to know the details of this particular course. Thank you!

20th July 2018, 08:04 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about BSc(Aqualogy) course?

Detailed Information about B.Sc in Aqualogy course:

B.Sc in Aqualogy is a 3 year full time course in the stream of Aqualogy science and the basic educational qualification required is 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.

Some of the colleges conduct their own entrance examination for getting admission into B.Sc in Aqualogy course. Generally, the most often known entrance examination is a test conducted by Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi. Top Colleges that are offering this course are,

<> Lady Irwin College, New Delhi
<> Chaudhary Charan Singh University, UP
<> Sharda University, Greater Noida
<> G D Goenka University, Haryana
<> Saifia College of Science, MP ..etc.,

After completion of this course, you may even pursue M.Sc in Biological Science or Biology or Conservation Biology or Aqualogy, Plant Biology, Environmental Microbiology or Plant Molecular Biology..etc.,
27th June 2020, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about BSc(Aqualogy) course?

What are the job opportunities after doing this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?