10th August 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in BITSAT again after qualifying if apply for Maharashtra Board Improvement exams?

Hello,
If I crack BITSAT this year with more marks than their cutoff but somehow didn't got 75% aggregate from Maharashtra Board and decided to give Improvement exams for Board then do I have to give BITSAT again?

11th August 2015, 06:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in BITSAT again after qualifying if apply for Maharashtra Board Improvement exams?

The problem is of you qualify it without 75% marks in your 12th without fulfilling the criteria then you will not be allowed admission even if you pass with improvement marks.
You have to pass board exam with required marks in first attempt. There is now scope for improvement marks in BITSAT.
12th August 2015, 01:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in BITSAT again after qualifying if apply for Maharashtra Board Improvement exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
If I crack BITSAT this year with more marks than their cutoff but somehow didn't got 75% aggregate from Maharashtra Board and decided to give Improvement exams for Board then do I have to give BITSAT again?
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for BITSAT exam.

Details of BITSAT exam is given below.

Those candidates who have completed their 10+2 from a recognized Board in the country are eligible for BITSAT exam. Candidates must have secured a minimum of 75% in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. Candidates must be proficient in English also.

Pattern of BITSAT:

-Physics - 40 Marks
-Chemistry - 40 Marks
-English Proficiency - 15 Marks
-Logical Reasoning - 10 Marks
-Mathematics / Biology (B.Pharm) - 45 Marks

You can apply online by clicking on the link http://www.bitsadmission.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?