9th June 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Details about Bachelor in Medical Biochemistry course? Is this a best course?

sir
i want to know that bachelor in medical
biochemistry is that is a best to study it?????
please give me some details regarding this
please reply

Related Questions:
  1. List of medical Ph.D Institutes in India?
  2. Can a candidate of B.Sc in MLT be eligible to apply for M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry? What will be the career scope of M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry?
  3. What are the courses offered after MBBS in India?
  4. Which is the best course after doing BSc Bio Chemistry
  5. What is the scope of Medical Biochemistry? I am a B.Sc graduate.
  6. What are the prospects of higher studies after pursuing B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  7. The Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R. Medical University Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.) -1st Year Human Physiology and Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Details about BSc Biochemistry? What are the government jobs related to Biochemistry? What is the eligibility?
  9. How to do MSc Medical Biochemistry after doing BSc Chemistry
  10. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course -- [Most Discussed]
  11. The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) 2nd year Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Which colleges are the best for campus selection in Bangalore?
  13. Can I do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc medical?
  14. Can I do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc Medical?
  15. How to work as a lecturer and medical lab technologist in Hospital? I have done 4 years BSc Biochemistry
  16. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  17. How I can apply for biochemistry after 12th? Which university will be the best for Biochemistry?
  18. What should i do after passing 12th? I am a 12th biology student
31st August 2014, 04:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Bachelor in Medical Biochemistry course? Is this a best course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
i want to know that bachelor in medical
biochemistry is that is a best to study it?????
please give me some details regarding this
please reply

Yes of course there is good scope for Bachelor of Medical Biochemistry course in both the government as well as in Private sectors. After completing graduation in Medical Biochemistry course you can find a career in Hospital, Private laboratory, Doctors clinic etc..

Bachelor in Medical Biochemistry is an Undergraduate Biochemistry course. The duration of the course is three years and the course is divided into six semesters.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • The aspirants who have completed their intermediate class studies are eligible to apply for Bachelor in Medical Biochemistry course .
  • The qualifying examination must be passed from any of the recognized Board with minimum 50% marks.
  • Those candidates who belong to SC /ST Candidates are required to posses only 45% Marks
  • The candidate should have studied Physics/Chemistry/ Mathematics subjects in 12th class.
  • The admission to this Bachelor in Medical Biochemistry course is based on the marks scored in 12th board exam.

The admission process will vary as per the college chosen for studying this course. The exact information regarding admission could be known through the concerned University’s official website. The fee structure will also vary with the category of the students.

Best Colleges for B.Sc in Medical Biochemistry:-
  • Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute
  • SRM University
  • Sri Ramachandra University
  • M.M Institute of Medical Science and Research
  • Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
  • Chettinad University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?