1st July 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

List of B.Ed correspondence government colleges for students with 42.5% in graduation?

My question is I scored only 42.5% in graduation but i want to do B.Ed correspond. i have SC kota , plz tell me about some govt. collage

Related Questions:
  1. Top colleges for Average Students in DU for engineering Hons course? Are correspondence graduation courses valid?
  2. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  3. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  4. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  5. What is the course fee for B.Ed(LE) in KIITS per annum?
  6. If I have 1 year and 8 months experience of teaching then will I be eligible for distance B.Ed course of Jamia? What is the fee structure of the distance course from various universities?
  7. List of colleges which provide graduation in EC through distance learning program? I have done my diploma in EC
  8. List of government colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through correspondence on 10th basis?
  9. How to join B.Ed course through correspondence?
  10. Which are the government B.Ed colleges in Maharashtra with minimum fee for 60% students?
  11. List of Colleges offering B.Ed course i Correspondence in South Delhi? When will the admissions begin for this course? Duration of this course?
  12. Which are the government colleges in HP for B.Ed?
  13. How to do B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation from DU correspondence? What is the minimum percentage for B.Ed from IGNOU
  14. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  15. List of Indian government approved colleges or institutes providing correspondence B.Ed course?
  16. List of B.Ed private and government colleges in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of colleges which provides M.Ed correspondence? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  18. Can I join LLB after completing B.A in Political Science Hons
2nd July 2015, 02:56 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of B.Ed correspondence government colleges for students with 42.5% in graduation?

List of B.Ed correspondence government colleges for students with 42.5% in graduation :

Annamalai University Distance Education
Address : Annamalai Nagar - 608 002
Tamil Nadu, India
E-mail : [email protected]

Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education
Address : Directorate of Distance Education, Madurai Kamaraj University, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai - 625 021 Tamilnadu
Phone - 0452 - 2459990, 2459596

Jamia Millia Islamia Distance Education
Address : Arjun Singh Centre for Distance & Open Learning, T.T.I College, Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi-110025

IGNOU Distance Education
Address : Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 India
Phone & Fax : 91-11-29532321
E-mail : [email protected], [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?