26th November 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to appear for graduation again for B.Ed admission, if I don't have 50% marks?

Existing high school teachers do not have 50% in graduation, but have master degree and B.Ed. According to new rules and regulation do I have to again appear for graduation?

26th November 2016, 10:11 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to appear for graduation again for B.Ed admission, if I don't have 50% marks?

According to my knowledge rules and regulations to be applied for new candidates not for older ones. These rules are not for existing teachers. So no need to worry about this. You will not be pressurised to do so.
27th November 2016, 02:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to appear for graduation again for B.Ed admission, if I don't have 50% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Existing high school teachers do not have 50% in graduation, but have master degree and B.Ed. According to new rules and regulation do I have to again appear for graduation?

The minimum eligibility to study B.Ed is a pass in graduation degree with 50% marks. So if you have scored less than 50% marks then you are not eligible for the studying B.Ed. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination. So if you want to study B.Ed then you should hold a graduation degree with over 50% marks. The choice is yours, you have to take a call on this or you can study postgraduate course and complete it with good marks, so that you can study M.Phil or a PhD later.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?