6th February 2016, 06:39 AM
Unregistered

Do i need to pass TET test for getting job in Special Education?

I have done B.Ed degree course in Special Education (MR/VI)/. My percentage in B.ed is 46%. I want to know whether i also need to pass TET examination to get a job in the field of special education or not?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the next steps I need to take after completion of 12th and B.Com course to get the government teacher job?
  2. What to do after completing B.A and B.Ed
  3. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to pursue career in teaching in schools? Is it necessary to do B.Ed?
  5. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  6. What should I do to teach junior classes after B.Com?
  7. How to become government teacher after doing diploma in fashion designing? I am a 3rd year B.A graduate
  8. Which faculty and competitive exam is the best after CBSE?
  9. Can I be eligible for upcoming vacancy in UP after qualifying 2nd paper of CTET
  10. Can I get guaranteed job if qualify in TET?
  11. How should I apply for Government Teacher Jobs after completing MA English and B.Ed with social and english as methodologies?
  12. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  13. Is B.Ed valid for school services?
  14. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  15. Address to submit the UPTET application form in Agra?
  16. How may I know the upper age limit for being a government teacher in Delhi?
  17. Can I apply in government college after qualifying BSc, B.Ed
  18. Can I apply for UPTET after scoring 54% in M.A Sanskrit and 49% in B.A and 1 year diploma in NTT?
6th February 2016, 09:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do i need to pass TET test for getting job in Special Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.Ed degree course in Special Education (MR/VI)/. My percentage in B.ed is 46%. I want to know whether i also need to pass TET examination to get a job in the field of special education or not?
Yes, it is advisable to get qualified in the TET entrance exam in order to get job in Special Education. However, it is based on the job and school, which you are interested to get a job. Most of the Private and Government schools prefer the candidate only those who qualify in the TET entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?