30th April 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

What would be the minimum eligibility criteria required in abroad to become a Hindi teacher? Do we need to do some extra courses?

Hi,

I am m.phil in education. How do i get Hindi teacher job in abroad? Is this possible for me? Do I need to do some extra courses in abroad to become a Hindi teacher? Can someone tell me what would be the minimum criteria required for becoming a Hindi teacher abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for TGT 2015 for Hindi Teacher in UP?
  2. How can I get Hindi Teacher job in Abroad?
  3. Can I do MS abroad in Mechanical Engineering after completing 4 years Technical diploma course?
  4. Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? Diploma courses in India and Abroad?
  5. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to do MS abroad?
  7. Can I do MDS in abroad after completing BDS in India? Minimum eligibility criteria required to apply?
  8. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  9. What are the courses available in Biotechnology after T.Y.BSc? What is the criteria required to study in abroad countries
  10. Eligibility criteria for higher studies in foreign countries after B.Tech. in ECE?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for primary computer teacher to work in UP government school? What is the qualification required and the age limit?
  12. How can I become a Hindi teacher? What is the procedure?
  13. Eligibility criteria for a primary teacher to work in UP government school? Minimum qualification required? What is the age limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get B.Com related job abroad? Is there any extra course I need to study in abroad to get the job?
  15. What's the minimum qualification required for doing MA in Hindi? I have done HPT with 79% marks
  16. Can I do Biotechnology after the completion of 12th with Science and without having Mathematics?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria to study abroad?
  18. How should I get admission in NSD?
11th May 2015, 05:19 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What would be the minimum eligibility criteria required in abroad to become a Hindi teacher? Do we need to do some extra courses?

The minimum criteria required to get a job Abroad is that of a Masters Degree.
As you are an M.Phil you have the necessary educational degree that is required for you to be eligible for the job.
So now you should apply for the jobs via the Online process.
You will need to submit your resume to the Universities that has Hindi as one of the subjects in its courses and if there is a need for a teacher or a vacancy then according to the Universities demand you will be informed about the Interview if they feel you are an adequate teacher after the Interview then you will have every chance of getting appointed as the teacher of Hindi in that University.
6th September 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What would be the minimum eligibility criteria required in abroad to become a Hindi teacher? Do we need to do some extra courses?

I have M.A. degree in English Literature along with B.Ed. Presently providing English teaching in a Govt school for 10th classes. Am I eligible for hindi tea job abroad?
23rd July 2018, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate in Hindi literature from Lady Shri Ram College for Women (Delhi University), Batch of 2018. I will be doing master's now from Delhi University. I am looking forward to teach Hindi in Foreign Universities or institutions. What is the criteria to apply for the same and the required qualifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?