26th September 2015, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to complete the graduation in arts in just one year?

I hv passed hsc from science stream in 95 with 55 percent can i complete graduation in 1 year from arts stream and further pursue law. Is it possible for me to complete the graduation in arts in just one year? What would be the steps to be followed for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do in order to complete my graduation in Arts?
  2. Is is possible to do change the stream from Commerce to Arts in III year of graduation?
  3. How can I complete my graduation from Arts?
  4. How to complete Graduation when I have stopped in final year of college?
  5. Procedure to complete graduation in other streams like Arts or Commerce?
  6. Is it possible for me to complete graduation in Arts in one year and apply for Civil service exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it better to stop pursuing 1st year of graduation in arts and joining in BBA which makes me to loose 1 year if I want to go for MBA later?
  8. How can I complete graduation in one year having years of gap after I.Com?
  9. Where and how I can do post graduation course in Astrology after completion of Arts graduation with 48% marks?
  10. Is it possible to complete graduation in one year? What are the steps which I need to follow for the same?
  11. What should I study in 11th standard to become a Businessman?
  12. What are the courses available after graduation in Arts? -- [New]
  13. Opportunities for girls while pursuing B.A and having 'C'certificate with A grade?
  14. What should I do to complete B.Sc computer science graduation after 3 years drop?
  15. Is it possible to complete two years graduation course in 1 year?
  16. Is it possible to complete 2nd year of graduation after a long gap? Also provide expenses details?
  17. How may i complete my graduation now since i left it in middle few years back because of some unavoidable reasons?
  18. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
26th September 2015, 10:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to complete the graduation in arts in just one year?

No, it is not possible to complete Graduation in Arts stream within one year. The minimum duration of Graduation in Arts stream is 3 years. There will be specific minimum and maximum duration for every Graduation course. Similarly, the minimum duration for Graduation in Arts stream is 3 years. So, it is not possible to complete the Graduation in Arts stream within one year.
26th September 2015, 11:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to complete the graduation in arts in just one year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I hv passed hsc from science stream in 95 with 55 percent can i complete graduation in 1 year from arts stream and further pursue law. Is it possible for me to complete the graduation in arts in just one year? What would be the steps to be followed for the same?
Sorry it is not possible for you to complete Graduation in Arts within one year. You are required to spend minimum 3 years and Maximum 4 years to complete Graduation. There is no university in India, which does not offer one year Graduation.
27th September 2015, 07:11 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

No, there is no option is there for complete graduation is just one year.

To complete graduation as per the UGC regulation must take 3 years.

In the distance mode also it will take three years.

So, it is not possible to complete graduation in just one year.

Min Eligibility for graduation;

Candidates from Commerce Stream- Minimum 60% aggregate AND 55% in Accountancy
Candidates from Science Stream- Minimum 60% aggregate AND 60% in Mathematics
Candidates with Eco, Stats, Maths in Class XII- Minimum 60% in aggregate AND 60% in Mathematics.

And age limit 17-23years.
27th September 2015, 09:45 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to complete the graduation in arts in one year.
Graduation degree is of 3 years.
Candidate can't get graduation degree in less than 3 years.

You have to take admission in some recognised college and complete your graduation in minimum 3 years.
30th September 2015, 12:00 AM
sukhpal0015

No, i am really sorry to say you that its not posible to do graduation in just 1 year. Minimum time takes to complete graduation is 3 years. 3 year you atleast need to pursue in in arts for graduation. You can not simply do it in just 1 year.
You need to take admission in a recognized coolege/university for do your graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?